CALIFORNIA

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no blood/crip stuff in san fran...but theres definately territory disputes. there have been a shitload of block wars that have claimed lots of lives...mostly between blacks in the southeast part of the city. the other dispute is in the mission district of san francisco...surenos occupy 16th street to around 21st and the nortes start at 24th all the way up into the excelsior...its died down recently but back in the day shit was the wild wild west ive known alot of kids both gangbangers and innocents that have been shot up in the mission...

died down recently?

what are you talking about meng?

blocks been hot lately

all up and down the mish

back streets, frontlines

daylight, dead of night

shootings, stabbings

its been popping off

Yeah, the lebs are worse IMO.

That is because they actually get pretty big from their gym visits, unlike the asians who can't put on size to save their life.

I left my last gym when it was too overrun with breeds.

Plus, anyone who doesn't eat meat is a weirdo in my book.

died down recently?

what are you talking about meng?

blocks been hot lately

all up and down the mish

back streets, frontlines

daylight, dead of night

shootings, stabbings

its been popping off

yea ive been hearing the missions been poppin off lately...i was talkin more about nortes being out compared to a couple years ago when 24th st used to be flared up all the way down to portrero every doorway staircase and intersection

Bolo is a freak, the anamaly of asian genetics. His character of Chong Li sent me a message back on Myspace, as I made a funny picture comment to him. Hahaha.

I as referring to all the ones who used to train at my gym, as they would train everyday, but still stay the same size. I found that funny too.

Damn, I hear stories like that and think, 'How does this shit happen?'

Pulling knives in the first place is cheap enough so it is evened out.

I saw a guy I used to play ball against out the front of Metros once, he told me to leave the scene as his mates were about to fight, so I walked a couple of metres away, and the next thing you know, this guy got a bottle smashed on his dome, then I watched a funny scuffle.

It was over a woman or something, is that any surprise?

it started with my friend accidentally bumping the guy

he apologized and bought him a drink

it was all cool til we got out of the club and were stumbling down the alley

then he comes back with 2 friends and is like "thats the guy who started on me"

long story short

they all get laid out with pockets run

ill take your shit if you want to fight and get knocked out

I don't really have anything against them, it is just the gang factor, as they think they are hot shit when they are all in their gangs, much the same as any other racial gang. I personally don't see the need for it myself.

And 'Beat up the lebanese day' was more focused over east, as that is where it all went down.

I think incidents such as that, coupled with the terrorist attacks over the past few yeas has made people see people form that region in a different light.

As for my experience with them, I only met one decent one in the 2 years I was at a gym crawling with them. In a way, the insular nature of their actions made me think less of them. Maybe they didn't like the fact I had asian/italian/aussie/spanish friends at the gym? Who knows?

Edit: But other things I heard from chicks and stuff I used to train with made me think they were pigs as well. That coupled with my bro's gf who has a kid to one, and the stories she has told us makes me think in a certain way (read as skeptical of their motives) of that specific race.

on the level though, all the gang members look like absolute muppets.

the oversized clothes are not a good look....

i have a question though, im a white english kid - if i were to just walk through places like these would i face any trouble or shit from gangs? or could they respect he fact that i would have absolutly fuck all to do with anything they are involved in...

i have a question though, im a white english kid - if i were to just walk through places like these would i face any trouble or shit from gangs? or could they respect he fact that i would have absolutly fuck all to do with anything they are involved in...

having grown up in nyc, and now living in so cal...i realize this

cali gangs and neighborhoods, seem like they'll fuck with you just for you being there.

Your presence is threatening, so they will fuck with you for that reason

whereas in ny,

as long as youre not fucking with their money, you can do as you please.

sure there will be the little hood rats trying to make a name for themself and try to punk you, but usually it can be avoided. i feel like i am safer walkin through a project in brooklyn than walk down the wrong block in LA.

thats just my theory.

to quote mero...

YEAH MY NIGGAS OUT THERE B BANGIN HARDBODY, BUT THEY GETTIN MONEY, THEY DONT JUST STAND AROUND SHOUTIN SETS AND SHIT. ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT VIBE.

ny is just tryin to make the paper and go on to other things.

gang bangers in cali it seems, they are bored as fuck and just want to cause trouble.

no. you'd get fucked with. that is if you just walk down their neighborhood streets. they fuck with anyone they don't recognize.

if you stay on the busy streets/boulevards in their hood you probably won't get fucked with since there's so many people. unless it's late at night or very early in the morning.

so why don't you guys like the lebanese.

i heard that "beat up the lebanese" day that happened in sydney happened because lebs would go to the beach and make sexual comments at australian women. or somethin like that

australia as a whole is pretty racist.

non white immigrants were banned from australia until 1967 under the "white australia policy". an immigration policy that based eligibility for australian citizenship on european, specifically anglo or aryan descent.

after the cronulla riots, the lebanese community, specifically young men, were blamed for starting the situation.

the sydney police commisioner went on TV and said that white on white crime doesn't occur, that white gangs dont exist, and that there needed to be a crackdown on lebanese crime in the city.

the prime minister said that the violence of the riots, directed at non-whites, is not a sign of a racist undercurrent within australia.

when i was in the service, we were in brisbane, walking down the street. many of the people in our group were black. this white lady was walking in our direction. she was looking all scared and putting her head down when she saw the group of blacks. this black dude named chris noticed her looking scared, and when he passed by her he leaned in her face and said "RAAAAAWWWWRRRR... bitch!"

she jumped in hysteria