Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

CALIFORNIA

since the tittle of the clip is called LA crips... im guessing LA

NAH I MEAN LIKE NIGGAS BE GANGBANGIN IN NY BUT THIS SHIT SEEMS LIKE ITS WAY MORE SERIOUS IN CALI. LIKE EVERY BLOCK GOT A SET.

there used to be a bunch of samoan crips in my old apt. complex. they were cool though...never gave anyone any problems unless they were blood'n. heh!

your boy chief bratton runs the lapd now. when he left the nypd and came to l.a. he said the "gang problem" in l.a. is unlike anything he's seen before. then he compared l.a. gangs to terrorist groups.

in high school we had this english teacher. he was young, like 24 or 25, fresh from getting his ba and teaching credentials.

he was one of those teachers that wanted his students to think he was "hip." so he used to talk about how he used to gangbang and was a crip. the dude was ridiculous. i remember one time he was in the middle of giving a lecture about predicates and past participles, and then out of the blue he just starts crip walkin for no reason. i guess he wanted everyone to be impressed, but instead everyone stared at him in an awkward silence. we would clown him for all of this shit too. his name was anton. we used to call him "cripton". i remember he'd do shit like play video games in class, put vaseline on his lips, pour cereal and milk, and bring his wife to class trying to show her off. the dude was a mess.

*i guess this is the talk-about-anything-crip-related thread

gangs here are nothing like there

we got our bikie gangs and triads

fuck the spider boyz and m bros

i hate fucking northbridge

But you do realize that all these offshoot ethnic gangs are controlled by the bikies anyway.

I heard there were more stabbings in the Red Sea, not bad, a shooting and stabbing at the same venue in about a year.

I'm glad I don't go to those holes much anymore.

just saw the news

it was a guy with a distinctly arab name

like karzai mahmoud

or something

I read it online.

I googled it, and one report says 4 people were stabbed, another says 5.

But that name sounds rather greasy, just like the place. Now there are calls for metal detectors in nightclubs, haha.

Crippin' aint easy i guess.

I think I'm going to dig out my "Bangin' on wax" album and listen to it.

CT bloods homie...3 of them caught bats to the faces by me fake ass faggots trying to be hard in the whitest state ever...I told them to GTFOH tryna front on my friends when they moms just been had washed they red xxxxl shirt and used downy smelling like snuggles the fluffy bear commercial dude...

They push one of my friends so we came back with bats and that was that...thats what happens when you get dirt on a dudes abercrombie shirt...god highschool was the shit

I grew up around madddd Crips, but in RI they're all Asian

I don't really fuck with those kids at all anymore, but I got some Blood homies that are real good dudes

what the fuck...asian crips in RI? thats the manyest shit ive ever heard....you cant just generalize all of california as a big gang bang state. norcal and socal each have different gangs, etc. yall are talking about crips/bloods alot but in cali gangbangin is more norte/sur...the latinos. among blacks in norcal its more about sets and hoods your from..not blue/red

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now