CALIFORNIA

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in high school we had this english teacher. he was young, like 24 or 25, fresh from getting his ba and teaching credentials.

he was one of those teachers that wanted his students to think he was "hip." so he used to talk about how he used to gangbang and was a crip. the dude was ridiculous. i remember one time he was in the middle of giving a lecture about predicates and past participles, and then out of the blue he just starts crip walkin for no reason. i guess he wanted everyone to be impressed, but instead everyone stared at him in an awkward silence. we would clown him for all of this shit too. his name was anton. we used to call him "cripton". i remember he'd do shit like play video games in class, put vaseline on his lips, pour cereal and milk, and bring his wife to class trying to show her off. the dude was a mess.

*i guess this is the talk-about-anything-crip-related thread

CT bloods homie...3 of them caught bats to the faces by me fake ass faggots trying to be hard in the whitest state ever...I told them to GTFOH tryna front on my friends when they moms just been had washed they red xxxxl shirt and used downy smelling like snuggles the fluffy bear commercial dude...

They push one of my friends so we came back with bats and that was that...thats what happens when you get dirt on a dudes abercrombie shirt...god highschool was the shit

what the fuck...asian crips in RI? thats the manyest shit ive ever heard....you cant just generalize all of california as a big gang bang state. norcal and socal each have different gangs, etc. yall are talking about crips/bloods alot but in cali gangbangin is more norte/sur...the latinos. among blacks in norcal its more about sets and hoods your from..not blue/red

NAH I MEAN LIKE NIGGAS BE GANGBANGIN IN NY BUT THIS SHIT SEEMS LIKE ITS WAY MORE SERIOUS IN CALI. LIKE EVERY BLOCK GOT A SET.

I cant really speak for LA cause im not too familiar with it, but what i hear about it every area is a set, like your block, the local park, etc...

In SF and oakland its similar too, for the most part its not about crips or bloods its just about your local block area, your street, or your housing project

There nortenos and surenos but even then there'll be different sets like a block or two away from each other