Abstracts

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like the idea, shift seems like it would fit into my thoughts right now.

Not sure of what that would mean to anyone else but I'm thinking change, like doing things one way and changing it to another way to do things hopefully better but at the least just different.

vagina

Heres the deal, i hate it. but after the time spent on it i might as well post it only a few people here really know who i am. The close up is of a stick i wove into it. oh and its llow celly quality flick.

bah,

0112001355a.jpg

0112001355.jpg

six months from now ill pick it back up and try and fix it

^ great. thats gonna make it harder for me to get into the art scene in melbourne :lol:

everything i used to paint my piece was stolen, house paint, brushes, acrylics, everything. except the ironlak.

Haha I agree. My mother was going through my brushes the other day and to her surprise I had a lot of very nice stuff. Shes like when did you get these? OH I umm...I got those a couple years back....hahaha. I dont rack stuff anymore but I got enough supplies to last me a good decade.

Also you dont have to get the pricey stuff. Ive found it easy to use the chisel sponges and Opps paint whether acrylic or oil. Guess it all depends on what consistency you like.

Pardon the poor photo quality, taken in my basement at night with still wet paint.

parrot.jpg

It took me going a few pages back to get what was going on in this thread. Trying to build interest to help my productivity. Although now since Ive seen the subject pic I can see it in your piece. I must say though at first glance before finding everything out I saw a penguin mid clap with a horizon in the background.

yeah..depends on the brush and the solvent for sure. i have a few low quality brushes that never come completely clean, but they're only used for spray paint application. getting them clean every five to ten minutes works best, and i usually go with something like plain old paint thinner. totally doable though.

So I've had a house guest living in our spare bedroom for the past 6 months. That is where my lame ass drafting table is, and the only real comfortable place to draw. So I haven't been able to do shit for a while. She's moving out on Sunday, and I can't wait to get that shit set back up for my girl and I. This thread has me itching to draw, so hopefully I'll have something to post up eventually.

People need to stay active though. Keep me motivated!

Yeah, I'm selfish.

• Like 1