the fun-est thing in the world [/sarcasm] (for the morons that don't get it)

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone who thinks beating up this dude needs to grow up or go to jail. the guys obviously needs a therapist and probably a stern talking to.

shit rental telling your friend is going to wreak havoc for everyone involved.

your how old?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^

More and more I think most people are afraid of confrontation

and I dont mean confrontation as in fighting.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I'm just saying...i see it all the time amongst coworkers/friends/random people, its like they dont want to get into a argument.

For instance a coworker came in and told me this sob story about how he took his car in to get serviced for a problem and they didnt fix it...I asked he what he did about it and he said nothing, he was going to find somewhere else to go.. WTF?!!! I told dude, to go down there and tell them to fix it and you want it for free! He said he didnt want to get into an argument...I just looked at him, from that day on I cant get over how he just bent over and took it in the ass

yeah, people are afraid of confrontation. they don't want to hurt someone or be sued for whatever the fuck.

one more thing, i think womens lib fucked up the whole of american society. not really anything to do with this conversation, it's just been on my mind alot recently.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

haha casek....random thoughts.

I dont think womans lib has ruined our society, and I would like to hear your opinion on why you think so...but just not here, maybe over teh beers???

haha casek....random thoughts.

I dont think womans lib has ruined are society, and I would like to hear your opinion on why you think so...but just not here, maybe over teh beers???

edit. cool.

da bears.

i moved my response to the shit the shit thread for sake of this thread.

Yo, there's this girl I know. Her best friend is a cutie who just moved to Vancouver.

Anyway, the first girl's dad is ridiculous with the Vancouver girl. Like, it's so creepy, to me.

You should see the things he types in Facebook.

Anyway...yeah, mad creepy. Rental be living this shit..

shit rental telling your friend is going to wreak havoc for everyone involved.

your how old?

what, so youre saying that because i want to discuss something that has been bothering me with a friend that im immature? interesting. im 23.

^^

More and more I think most people are afraid of confrontation

and I dont mean confrontation as in fighting.

but their is going to be confrontation. its just me who is doing the confronting, not abc. he's only met this people like 3 times ever? i was the one that chose to wait to talk to her about it because she just moved, and ever since she moved shes been planning her wedding here in california that just took place. i decided to hold off until all that shit was done with. i would not want abc to sit down with her father and handle MY business when its MY responsibility to do. well, technically her dads but if not him, then it falls to me.

i am rarely afraid of confrontation.

Maybe you are misconstruing what he meant by 'love'. Maybe he meant it as he loves his daughters, and just wanted a hug goodbye?

its possible i misconstrued his meaning of 'love', but he did not just want a hug.

she didnt kiss him back. She is good friends with the family so she swerved and gave dude a peck on the cheek you people have obviously not had a tounge shoved down your throat if you think a peck means anything...

what, so youre saying that because i want to discuss something that has been bothering me with a friend that im immature? interesting. im 23.

not at all..

I was asking how old you were because its pretty significant to the situation ... the rest was simply thinking that your in a fucked up situation because of how much shit its going to cause when your friend hears her dads a fucked up pervert who wasn't even drunk off his face.

Archived