Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heavyLox

Slow down buddy your setting of gadars across the globe....

bloomberg_lowres.jpg

personally i like him as mayor, but why is it that he cant just slip in to the public record while giving a speech.... "IM YOUR GAY MAYOR!"

i for one am for the ban on smoking. i dont smoke i dont like the smell and fuck people burning my hood in da club.

Providence has a gay mayor...we went from a fuckin thugged out, ex con, mafia mayor to a faggot.

your mayor is 'out; nyc gayor is very much in the closet... although its not inconceivable that im mistaking northern elitist snobbery/ cultured wealthiness for gay, it wouldnt me the first time.

NAH GOONBERG AINT GAY HE'S JUST MAD OD EXTRA WHITE. WHICH IS LIKE THE SAME THING AS BEING GAY. THEY HAVE THE SAME MANNERISMS AND SHIT.

Is that pot flyer real?

And you are allowed to wear hoodies in clubs!!! Jesus, whatever happened to dress standards?

I have a lecturer that you would think sounds gay due to the way he enunciates certain words but it is just snobbery manifesting itself in language.

Fuck Giuliani and Cianci.

Fuck Cianci?! FUCK CIANCI?! MADNESS! BLASPHEMY! Fuckin greatest mayor of all time

Are you for real? He's a fucking terrible mayor. He almost makes Giuliani look good.

yes i am for real. and no hes doesn't make Goolyani look good.

i for one am for the ban on smoking. i dont smoke i dont like the smell and fuck people burning my hood in da club.

Fuck hooded sweatshirts... and people wearing them in clubs... see now how stupid does that sound?

If you want to go somewhere that YOU can have fun where there isn't smoking.... go to a middle school

dance or something... nobody's gonna burn your hood and you won't have to bitch about the bad

smoke burning your little eyes/nose/vaj.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dirty Habit smokes?

I thought his dirty habit was eating funnel cakes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now