post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pretty hungry right now and that looks really good

got any recipe for it?

damn now I might have to pass on my ramen dinner for something real

easy.

chop up mushrooms and green beans.

in a pan on medium heat sautee them in a lil bit of extra virgin olive oil ...and salt pepper n garlic powder.

steam the white rice or do instant rice.

scallops, heat the pan on the highest heat possible let the pan get hott as fuck. salt pepper the scallop, drizzle a lil olive oil so they dont stick 2 the pan, do it on the scallop, not the pan as the oil will jump out of a hott pan... sear them on both sides for about 20 seconds, then throw them in the oven at 350 for about 5 min. have it preheated... they should be bouncey 2 the touch like a nice set of tits, not hard n stiff like some silicone shit...

in the same pan u seared the scallops, use the leftover juices, add butter ,white wine ,and lemon... reduce it all down.

rite b4 u serve add parsley.

i advise against reading the wiki article on scrapple, because you will never eat it if you do. haven't had it in ages... basically its pork parts with flour and what not in loaf form. you slice it then saute it in a pan and poof, pretty tasty. its salty and a touch dry but tastes fatty... i don't know how to describe it entirely.

I'm interesting in trying scrapple, but I hafta say it sounds pretty terrible haha

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other scraps, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Fans of scrapple sometimes boast that scrapple contains everything from a pig except the "oink." Once cooked, bones and fat are discarded, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned, and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, black pepper and others are added. The mush is formed into loaves and allowed to cool thoroughly until set. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.

The only way to eat deep fried assholes is with marinara sauce and banana peppers

The best deep fried assholes are from Pats on 3rd, or Gino's on 24th. Anywhere else that sells deep fried assholes is a ripoff, and isn't REAL fried assholes.

Also, don't order it "wit wizz" or they'll call you a tourist.

I'm interesting in trying scrapple, but I hafta say it sounds pretty terrible haha

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other scraps, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Fans of scrapple sometimes boast that scrapple contains everything from a pig except the "oink." Once cooked, bones and fat are discarded, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned, and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, black pepper and others are added. The mush is formed into loaves and allowed to cool thoroughly until set. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.

swamp i said DONT read the wiki article.

lol and ralph you neg'd me for saying it's tasty?

Archived