post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

ISHKABIBBLES has a dope chicken cheese steak and they do some other things well also...

but their cheese steak is PAR at best...

next time u come thru philly, hit me up n ill sho u the ropes...

SEA URCHIN.

this crazy jap talked me in2 it...

its an acquired taste...

red-sea-urchin.jpg

sea-urchin-raw-uni.jpg

l.jpg

Yeah i meant to say URCHIN, but i was high as fuck and wrote sturgeaon. :lol:

My sushi chef talked me in to eating that once, never again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess it's not for everyone. i still want to try it. sooki that lentil and kale soup looks fucking delicious props on that. also those leeks your mom used looked really fuckin nice along with the dish.

tonight i made a cioppino/ fishermans stew of sorts with left over cod, mussels, clams and scallops. WIN!!!

P1060756.jpg

round one of lentil and kale soup

came out pretty darn good

f3.jpg

f7.jpg

mommy making seafood jun and leek and pepper jun

fucking amazing

f93.jpg

f94.jpg

that shit your mom is making looks soooo good!

so round one huh?? what did you use for the meat, linguica or? ill match you tomorrow...

Picture062-4.jpg

Tonight's dinner.. Salsa mac and cheese.. Got it down nice tonight.. All about roasting those ingredients for the salsa.. The salsa was crazy spicy and hot, but the milk and flour chilled that out. The steak was just S&P with a chipolte sauce for dipping.. Two nights.. Both good eating.. I actually surprised myself..

yo suki this is real deal Kale soup... red and white kidney beans and navy beans, onion, linguica and beef tips(cuz its a better cut then stew meat) i use ALOT more potatoes then most people like, but i have to make up for the meat that does not find its way to my bowl...

4209512352_23f3671294_o.jpg

then one of my favorite things to make... spicy crab and avocado salad... i fancied it up a bit for the photo, i usually dont go all pompous with it when im just cooking for myself...

4209512270_25fa8af2de_o.jpg

haha, yea man kale ftw... also yea, im kinda a half baked vegetarian. i have not ate meat like 94 but as long as the chunks of meat are huge and i can pick them out, im down to eat SOME soups with a meat stock...

but i mean i cook meat really well, i cant let how i chose to live limit how i feed my people...

yo suki this is real deal Kale soup... red and white kidney beans and navy beans, onion, linguica and beef tips(cuz its a better cut then stew meat) i use ALOT more potatoes then most people like, but i have to make up for the meat that does not find its way to my bowl...

4209512352_23f3671294_o.jpg

then one of my favorite things to make... spicy crab and avocado salad... i fancied it up a bit for the photo, i usually dont go all pompous with it when im just cooking for myself...

4209512270_25fa8af2de_o.jpg

that salad looks bomb, soup looks good sans meat.

See, the thing about linguica, it's incredibly hard to find outside of NE. I do know my folks down in Florida can find it, and maybe in Cali.

It's a damn shame, because that sausage is what's up coming off of the grill. Butterflied and put on a bun.

My folks mail-ordered me some and chourico from Gaspar's for my birthday earlier this year.

Archived