Getting fired

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

working at HD = racks for dayssss....

if ur gonna get fired u mite as well push a cart or two (sneakily)

unemployment however, sucks more.

broke-ass oner

aint got no money....aint got no clothes....cant get no cash...cant get no ho's...

broke-phi-broke son!

I got fired from a pizza joint I worked at once.

For od'ing in the bathroom.

Twice in one week.

The owner said he couldn't afford to keep replacing the door frames after the door had to be kicked in.

He also told me that if I got my life under control he would happily hire me again.

That never happened.

The job was pretty sweet though.

The owner was a coke head and would give me quarter raises about every 10 days.

All the other employees weren't so happy about that.

I woud go in after I no longer worked there and just walk behind the counter and start making myself pizzas and pouring pitchers of beer.

The manager was a lesbian who liked me.

She would let me get away with anything.

She also took tips from the tip jar to give me money to buy cigarettes, after I no longer worked there.

I like jobs like that.

^hope the case goes well kimball.......

in another HD related incident, a good friend of mine picked up a record due to a theft charge via the idiots at home depot not too long ago....he lost a couple scholarships and settled on a not-so-great local college...smart guy too.....

which is why i buy paint these days....and not from HD!

but as for employee theft....i suppose ive stole in one way or another from most of my previous jobs-never cash....like free food for me and friends, %discounts and turning a blind eye...blank cds, stickers, sharpies....the normal stuff...

losing your job for some dumb shit like that shows your immaturatiy level. and fuck you if i spelt imm.. wrong. im drinking and dont give a fuck right now.

but yea man, do you, dont worry about some lil faggot in your store, gotta make better decisions fam.

I'm 19...holla!

Nah, this dude and me used to be real cool, then I missed a week of work sick and when I came back I heard from a buncha people that he was talkin shit like"He's not sick, lazy muthafucka, never wants to do shit blah blah" when everyone at my job knows I'm one of the hardest workin people there. So anyways, next time I saw him he tried to be all cool and I told him to just stay the fuck away from me from now on, which he has done

Fast forward to Sunday, I'm out in the parking lot bullshittin and he comes in to shop on his day off. Keep in mind here, dude has been avoidin me like crazy since I told him what was up, but now that I'm on the clock and he's not he tries to provoke me with a little cute comment, which resulted in an argument outside. He waked away, I said fuck it, then I got real mad so I went and found him up at the phone center. Long story short it got real heated, manager jumped between us, I made a buncha threats, punched a hole in a wall, and then I guess he fille dout a statement like a fuckin lil homo

Most of you aren't gunna bother even reading that so I won't check for spelling errors

I read it. Great story.

You should've choked him with your orange apron and then flung him into a bed of roses in the garden section. Then threw fertilizer on him.

I got fired from one of the Honda dealerships i worked at as a tech for my 'efficiency level not being good enough'. Hours at the shop vs. hours turned. I never got any good paying jobs because the service writer was giving them all to this dipshit who got paid less than me, so they were making a killing off of him since they had to pay him less money for the same work. I hated the service manager anyway. I left with a smile and got another mechanic job the very next day making more money.

Yeah I want to hear more from Zack Morris.

On another note a friend of mine actually did beat down his coworker at Home Depot, right in the aisle during work, needless to say he got fired.

i got some dude fired a few years ago for fighting because he called me out for hitting on his wife one day, all flipping out on the phone and shit. so i went into officemax where he worked and smashed his face in the chair/desk aisle. needless to say, when all was said and done(after shit got thrown out in court), officemax fired him for the incident. haha.

on a lighter note, i'm going into work today with the assumption of today being my last, which it may very well be). Which is why I'm not giving a fuck and drinking some 11.5%alc. Newport Storm for breakfast in combination with an el of some piffery and kush.

53052.jpgfuck work. though, i'm sure they will need me but, fuck that.