broken bones and lake berryessa

malca

my leg is still broke, i went to the doctor yesterday and thought i would get my cast off and they gave me another three weeks. i am going to the lake tomorrow and it fucking sucks.

this thread sucks almost as much, or maybe more.

i am gonna try to swim with a trash bag on my leg.

and i have a ton of vicodan, so there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, i just told my homie the same shit about the plastic wrap and bags. if it gets wet i will just hit the doctor on monday and get a new one.

and yeah about the zodiac killer.

and i am gonna buy a raft to cruise around on

Did you jump off the bridge? My friend did that literaly while the paramedics were picking someone up out of the water. Not the best idea. I jumped off the rock a few times and the rest of the trip was white trash camping as it usually is around those parts.

But hey did you say vicodin? Holler.

• 5 months later...

THE SAN FRANCISCO ZODIAC KILLER IS STILL ALIVE AND HE WILL KILL AGAIN UNLESS HE IS CAUGHT!

THE ZODIAC KILLER IS A WANTED SS NAZI WAR CRIMINAL TERRORIST WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD, ACCORDING TO THE C.I.A., DR. JOSEF MENGELE!

HIS AMERICAN ALIAS IS STEVEN RABEL. HE IS A C.I.A. "SPOOK" ASSASSIN. DR. MENGELE AKA: THE ZODIAC KILLER AKA: STEVEN RABEL IS ALSO THE "REAL" BOSTON STRANGLER WHO HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT & HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR MAILING THE DEADLY ANTHRAX LETTERS IN 2001!

THE ZODIAC KILLER HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT DUE TO THE SLOPPY, CORRUPT, CRIMINALLY INCOMPETENT, MANDATE FOLLOWING DETECTIVE WORK OF THE 1970'S AND PRESENT DAY SAN FRANCISCO, VALLEJO CALIFORNIA POLICE & THE F.B.I.

THE ZODIAC KILLER WORKS FOR AND IS PROTECTED BY THE C.I.A. SO HE REMAINS FREE TO KILL AGAIN.

THE VATICAN, WITH HELP FROM THE C.I.A., F.B.I. & U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. O.S.I., HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGALLY PROTECTING NAZI WAR CRIMINAL TERRORISTS WHILE LYING ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE.

THE U.S GOVERNMENT WAS BRIBED BY HITLER WITH STOLEN JEWISH HOLOCAUST MONEY & STOLEN AMERICAN MADE ADVANCED TESLA TECHNOLOGY.

PRESIDENT/DICTATOR GEORGE W. BUSH'S FATHER SS NAZI GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. AKA: GEORGE H.W. BUSH WAS NOT BORN IN AMERICA YET THE SECRET SERVICE, C.I.A. & F.B.I. ALLOWED HIM TO BECOME A U.S. PRESIDENT!

GEORGE W. BUSH'S GRANDFATHER PRESCOTT BUSH, WAS A CONVICTED NAZI TRAITOR DURING WWII! HITLER WAS SENDING STOLEN JEWISH HOLOCAUST MONEY TO PRESCOTT BUSH TO LAUNDER IN AMERICA & TO SAVE FOR CREATING A FOURTH REICH OR NEW WORLD ORDER IN AMERICA AFTER WWII!

IT'S NO WONDER WHY PRESIDENT/DICTATOR GEORGE W. BUSH'S POLICIES' FAVOR CHRISTIAN/ CATHOLIC FASCISM OVER AMERICAN DEMOCRACY? BUSH COMES FROM A LONG BLOODLINE OF NAZI TRAITORS, THAT'S WHY.

APPARENTLY, THE APPLE DOES NOT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!

THE ZODIAC KILLER/ BOSTON STRANGLER / 2001 ANTHRAX MAILER KILLER WORKS FOR THE C.I.A. YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION & F.B.I. TO PROTECT HIM ALONG WITH 1,000'S OF OTHER WANTED NAZI WAR CRIMINAL C.I.A. EMPLOYEES!

REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR TAXES. MORE AGING SS NAZI WAR CRIMINAL TERRORISTS LIKE DR. JOSEF MENGELE & GEORGE H.W. BUSH NEED YOUR CONTINUED HELP & SUPPORT!

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH & DICK CHENEY MUST BE IMPEACHED NOW TO SAVE DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA!