maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only women and faggots are afraid of guns.

bullshit. i fired a .22 at age 10 with my dad at a shooting range.

in the military, i've also fired a 9 mil berretta, an m14, a 50 caliber, and a 12 gauge side-load shotgun, and carried an m60, all before the age of 21,

and i enjoyed every moment of it. your theory of people who support the gun control as being "afraid of guns" does not hold.

however, in the real world, the average citizen should not* own guns, because as you can see, idiots don't know how to control themselves. it's a fact that statistically, people that own guns "for protection" are far more likely to get involved in a gun-related incident (either shot, shot at, or shooting someone else), than a person who does not own a gun.

why is "faggot" your favorite insult though, just curious? i must've seen you call at least a dozen different people that.

do you own a gun?

*edit "should not own guns"

bullshit. i fired a .22 at age 10 with my dad at a shooting range.

in the military, i've also fired a 9 mil berretta, an m14, a 50 caliber, and a 12 gauge side-load shotgun, and carried an m60, all before the age of 21,

and i enjoyed every moment of it. your theory of people who support the gun control as being "afraid of guns" does not hold.

however, in the real world, the average citizen should own guns, because as you can see, idiots don't know how to control themselves. it's a fact that statistically, people that own guns "for protection" are far more likely to get involved in a gun-related incident (either shot, shot at, or shooting someone else), than a person who does not own a gun.

why is "faggot" your favorite insult though, just curious? i must've seen you call at least a dozen different people that.

do you own a gun?

i don't know if you are correct, theo.

look at statistics between america and canada.

interesting that you choose the gun of your military

seems you might have a rambo complex coupled with a 'faggot' insecurity. Nice combo

the XM15 isn't a military issue gun. no rambo complex. i don't dress in camo, don't walk around spitting dip, but i do stand for my country and her constitution.

grow up.

pshhh i have a buddy in the Seals, and a buddy whos a cop.. and they both HIGHLY support people owning guns.

these aren't BF2 buddies, are they?

i may have some disappointing news....those army guys are not real.

sorry, defy.

j/k

i honestly don't think you can legislate against something like this.

i also don't think guns are to blame for what happened; i think that things like this are a result of social and economic problems inherent in the united states and most of the world.