maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

wtf are you talking about? had our citizens been allowed to be armed on that campus, this would not have been so tragic.

are you serious? you think students should be allowed to walk around campus with guns?

this shit is almost as wild as the shit you said about planted wtc explosives, the fabricated holographic universe, and the life proven to be found on mars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you serious? you think students should be allowed to walk around campus with guns?

this shit is almost as wild as the shit you said about planted wtc explosives, the fabricated holographic universe, and the life proven to be found on mars.

the universe is quite holographic. why do you think we see the constructs of reality the way we do? magic?

and yes, had the university faculty/staff had access to a proper gun safe with quick open features, i think it could have been a little less tragic.

as for students, i'm still debating on whether i think armed students are a good thing or not

(frats and drunken behavior prevent me from coming to a conclusion atm)

being unarmed puts you at the mercy of the merciless.

I still don't really understand why people try to have this type of conversation on 12 OUNCE PROPHET. I mean I guess occasionally it can be fruitful, but for the most part anything insightful or intelligent gets lost in a sea of bullshit.

12oz is a nice sample of people who are similar to me in demographic qualities, that is why what you have to say interests me. (excluding casek, kabar and other nut jobs)

then again you are from tennessee, another gun-totin' redneck state. not exactly a bastion of cultural open-mindedness

i'm originally from florida. no accent. no taste for hunting, fishing, trucks with big wheels. etc. thanks for the stereotyping, though.

as for cultural open-mindedness: what does that have to do with protecting you and yours?

I don't know whether Americans in general heard much of this :

In 1996 Australia was host to a massacre of 35 people, including children. It was the work of lone gunman, Martin Bryant, who was armed with 2 assault rifle. (AR15 and a SLR .308?? from memory). He was learning impaired, really dumb, taken alive and given something like 35 concurrent life sentences.

Later that year automatic rifles were banned after a several month amnesty for unregistered/very illegal weapons and buy backs for all semi autos. Handguns were also designated as never allowed to leave gun club lockers grounds and lockers.

Works for me. Shooting are few and far between and mostly involve hard core criminals. There have only been a handful of murders from semi auto rifles and and a reduced number from handguns in the ten year post the reform

***Although several years ago an Asian male took two handguns he held LEGALLY from his pistol club and killed a few people in a uni classroom. ** I think this caused some minor additional reform.

Make something taboo, and you just made it more desirable.
So beastiality is desirable to you then?:rolleyes:

I don't see what the desire for guns is, as the crims who desire them already can procure/have them and new laws can't take them out of their hands.

i know when the gun laws changed here, some friends of mine in a rural area kept their automtic weapons, but also made a killing on some of the ones they handed in under the buyback scheme.

I don't give two fucks about what rights anybody thinks they have. Considering the staggering number of idiots in this world guns should NOT be available to the public. Not in the States, not anywhere.

And now, please proceed to amuse me with you're big and manly "Scew you hippy! - I have the God given right to.." comments.

hippy.