maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

I didn't say this in the Virginia massacre thread because it was so inundated with stupidity I didn't want to post

Maybe now you might your country might consider some semblance of gun control. I'm talking about semi automatic rifles..

What the fuck do you want them for? You'll never give up your hand guns I know. But semi auto rifles ? What the fuck have you all been thinking all this time?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhmm. thanks but i like my AK... and i plan on getting an AR-15, and a Sig 556 rifle.

so please enjoy your hippy country.

plus, if they outlaw rifles.. it just stops the honest man from owning one. the criminals dont give a shit if its a hot gun. only thing those laws and shit do, is keep guns in the wrong hands and out of the right(white) hands

uhmm. thanks but i like my AK... and i plan on getting an AR-15, and a Sig 556 rifle.

so please enjoy your hippy country.

plus, if they outlaw rifles.. it just stops the honest man from owning one. the criminals dont give a shit if its a hot gun. only thing those laws and shit do, is keep guns in the wrong hands and out of the right(white) hands

HAHAHAHA...

I don't give two fucks about what rights anybody thinks they have. Considering the staggering number of idiots in this world guns should NOT be available to the public. Not in the States, not anywhere.

And now, please proceed to amuse me with you're big and manly "Scew you hippy! - I have the God given right to.." comments.

Yeah i think ill keep my AK thanks.

Why are you talking about gun control you can have all the 'gun control' you want but is that gonna make much of a difference?

Yeah just how they have 'drug control,' yeah man thats so effective i havent been able to find drugs ANYWHERE!

Welcome to reality

Foreal gun control is a pipe dream dude, even if they managed to get every single gun off the street you could just blow people the fuck up or mass poison them if you wanted a massacre.

So.. I guy sick of everything and everybody, wanting to go out with a bang, is gonna march right into the nearest Wal-Mart and buy some bombs and chemical weapons. Cause that's what's gonna happen once the guns are removed from the shelves right, they will get replaced poisons and explosives...

If your sick of everyone and everything, I think you can spend a little time finding a way to kill as many people as possible, it doesn't have to go down the same day. Who the fuck said "chemical weapons" there are plenty of domestic things that can kill a human being when taken internally. Are you like 14 man? Your views are fucking funny.

I dunno, I hardly care about guns, but as long as the mentality and behavior of Americans regarding fear and violence don't change, I'm not sure more gun control would significantly help. Hate and violence find a way to manifest themselves regardless of the tools available to carry them out.

Banning word processors won't keep people from writing stories.

So.. I guy sick of everything and everybody, wanting to go out with a bang, is gonna march right into the nearest Wal-Mart and buy some bombs and chemical weapons. Cause that's what's gonna happen once the guns are removed from the shelves right, they will get replaced poisons and explosives...

No, he can just walk into a gun shop

Or he can look at what big worm has in the trunk of his car

OR he can look online and read up on how to make bombs from things that can be bought at home depot

No doubt dude, just because someone will have to spend a little extra time instead of grabbing a gun isn't going to stop anything. These mass murders are very premeditated and thought out for months. Maybe it would help one innocent person from getting killed if they start an argument and someone who would be strapped isnt?? But thinking gun control will stop mass murderers is ridiculous.

I dunno, I hardly care about guns, but as long as the mentality and behavior of Americans regarding fear and violence don't change, I'm not sure more gun control would significantly help. Hate and violence find a way to manifest themselves regardless of the tools available to carry them out.

Banning word processors won't keep people from writing stories.

I know what your saying - but guns and fear/violence have an interdependent relationship. Cut one side of that out and the other side will be affected.

Either way this country will remain the same there is no point in even arguing about gun control because it will never exist. And nobody is going to do jack shit about the environment either, it was 70 degrees for 2 weeks, today it fucking snowed and its supposed to be 70 again in 4 days. We're all gonna die so just do you and enjoy life while it lasts.

I didn't say this in the Virginia massacre thread because it was so inundated with stupidity I didn't want to post

Maybe now you might your country might consider some semblance of gun control. I'm talking about semi automatic rifles..

What the fuck do you want them for? You'll never give up your hand guns I know. But semi auto rifles ? What the fuck have you all been thinking all this time?

wtf are you talking about? had our citizens been allowed to be armed on that campus, this would not have been so tragic.

fuck you.

look at what happened in austin in '66. if not for the citizens shooting back at crazy marine in tower, cops would have never been able to go into the tower and kill said gunman.

so, think about what you are saying. our country was won b/c of armed citizens, our forefathers gave us the right to defend our homes and families.

all this "ban guns" talk is just fucking faggy.

uzi_2.gif

and no, semi/fully auto's are not for hunting game. they are for defense.

if guns are banned (controlled), the criminals will still have them. why shouldn't the good

people still have access to them? i certainly don't want to be sprayed with 200 bullets while i'm trying to load my revolver up. do you?

I still don't really understand why people try to have this type of conversation on 12 OUNCE PROPHET. I mean I guess occasionally it can be fruitful, but for the most part anything insightful or intelligent gets lost in a sea of bullshit.

All I'll say is, the constitution (and the bible) are reflective of the times at which they were written. Accepting them as undeniably relevant in the 21st century seems slightly off to me.