maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

wow. i'm a nutjob? haha. you are ridiculous.

YES YOU ARE!! Haha, just kidding, you ARE THE MAN!!

Anyway, right now, if you're a known felon (in TX) and you get caught with a weapon, it's mandatory five years in prison, no questions asked, no arguing your point, no nothing, five years.... Well, I see a couple of problems with this, there should be stricter gun laws, that mandatory sentence should be more like 15 years.... they should expand the law to encompass misdemeanor assaults and other violent crimes. Let's face it, once the police catch you doing something violent I would vote that you have a problem controlling yourself and shouldn't be around any weapons. They should also relinquish the whole "you can't have a gun if you're a felon". I cannot have a gun and I am not a violent person, I cannot have a gun because I got a felony for painting... stupid mistake, I know... but there's no reason i shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. So, shit is all twisted, I don't even want to get into the fact that even I could, with the right amount of $$, show up at a gun show and just buy whatever I want with no questions asked. It's no wonder scum are owning guns. Now that I've added something relevant, you can continue arguing like children and call me an idiot or whatever it is that you're gonna do.

edit: i should also add, when I was in jail this past summer, guys that were supposed to be getting very long sentences were being cut breaks because the jails were too full.... there's a problem in America, we have a fucked up crime rate, we're full of sheep who don't open their eyes and see things for what they are.... or even put thought into what they do day to day.... it's very obvious when you get on the road how many unintelligent people are inhabiting your city. What are criminals going to think, that are used to doing time every other couple of months/years, when they just get cut a break because the jails are full. Do you think they plan to stop doing criminalistic activities? Doubtful, they know they can just get off with a light slap on the wrist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the holographic matrix shit theory had me falling out of my chair when I read that.

we can discuss this at another time, but holographic reality is pretty real.

as i said before, you think everything is as it appears? think about atom, protons, neutrons, neutrinos, electrons, quarks, etc.

think about how our eyes interpret what we see? there's a large percentage of information that our eyes take in and our brains disregard as "garbage data". it never gets the "processing" it deserves....

casek, what is your experience in guns? seriously, you keep calling people who don't think guns belong in the hands in uncontrollable idiots as being "faggots."

i'm guessing you liked a lot of commando arnold schwarzanegger and bruce willis and sylvester stallone movies as a kid, and you've never been shot, shot at, seen someone shot and killed, or nor have you shot at someone.

omgftw!

Arguments on this thread really compete each other in contradictions. I plan not to do otherwise

Dude was armed with illegal 9mm glock and .22 walther, not quite postal order assault rifles.

There was no victim with less than 3 gunshot wounds. Nutcase status.

I have neva eva fired a pistol but my guess is that unless this guy was standing like 2-5 feet away his victims, the shot's have been somewhat aimed.

It's not like the only thing that caused people to die numerously is the availability of guns. He was motivated and knew how to reload the guns. eh?

Then again I've seen gun owners argue about guns before.

They've reasoned that it's hard to kill someone with a gun.

That human body can sustain alot of damage from firearms. You know "guns don't kill people" etc.

I couldn't relate to that.

but I can't say what would be the solution to this either. 31 innocent dead people tell me I shouldn't be so fucking one-sided with my arguments.

I need to have arguments, right? I have to take a stand somewhere and shout out some half assed opinions?1

The fact that people own guns make them easier to steal. but guns don't kill people. People with guns can kill people, if they want to. Guns make killing much easier. Imagine trying beating someone to death.

most of all, person toting a gun makes people listen to him/her.

karate stand makes people to laugh/kick person's ass.

knife makes people threatened, back off, run away or fight

dood fuck this discourse. most people here fantasize about graffiti and dance anyway. what's the point

example of japans gun control

Nagasaki mayor in critical condition after shooting

Paramedics treat Mayor Itcho Ito after the attack on Tuesday evening.

NAGASAKI -- Nagasaki Mayor Itcho Ito was shot in front of JR Nagasaki Station on Tuesday evening, police said.

Ito, 61, was taken to Nagasaki University Hospital after the attack, which occurred at about 7:50 p.m. He was reportedly critically injured in the shooting, and his heart and lungs have since stopped functioning normally.

Nagasaki police arrested the man who shot Ito on the spot for attempted murder and seized a revolver he was carrying.

Police have said the man is 59-year-old Tetsuya Shiroo from Nagasaki, a senior member of Suishin-kai, an affiliate of Japan's largest underworld syndicate Yamaguchi-gumi. He has told investigators that he intended to kill Ito.

Shiroo had lodged a complaint against the Nagasaki Municipal Government after his car was damaged several years ago when it got stuck in a hole on a section of road under construction.

Shiroo allegedly shot Ito from behind as the mayor was returning to his office after campaigning for the upcoming mayoral election.

Ito is seeking his 4th term as mayor in the election that is slated for April 22.

Since a slush fund scandal came to light in November last year, Ito had remained silent about whether he would run in the election. He declared his candidacy on Feb. 27.

A native of Nagasaki, Ito graduated from Waseda University in Tokyo. He became a municipal assembly member after working for a municipal development corporation. He was elected Nagasaki mayor in April 1995.

Ito also serves as vice chairman of the "Mayors for Peace" congress formed by 1,608 cities in the world.

In January 1990, Hitoshi Motoshima, then mayor of Nagasaki, was shot by a right winger and seriously wounded. (Mainichi)

Click here for the original Japanese story

Firstly this guy used handguns not crazy black rifle baby and police officer killing guns.

Nah if there were more people carrying guns the world would be safer.

The Timothy Mchveigh bomb was fertilizer and diesel fuel you fucking idiot.

To make ANFO's like that all you need is basic knowledge of what a ratio is.

Goddamn son you need to get your shit in order if you trust media spins that your australian faggot friends feed you.

AR 15s are for self defense as well as plinking.

Its very fun to use 30 round mags up.

50 calibers are made for target shooting and cost about 2500 dollars a piece.

A gun is very easily made. I could go make a single shot 12 gauge with 10 bucks in parts and then stealing a shell from wherever.

Plus shotguns shells are easy to make from scratch. Some black powder is easily homemade and unless your banning metal balls or bolts or rock salt or whatever it is I want to load my shit with then Im free nigga.

Suck my dick Im keeping my guns.

"Our country," was founded on a simple idea: "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." The idea is that anyone can do anything, as long as it doesnt impede someone else's rights. So, you can carry a gun, you can have a ak-47 if you want. You just can't shoot people with it, you shoot at a shooting range, or shoot someone that tries to harm you. It sucks that there's so many deaths due to guns, but you can't just outlaw it because some people misuse them. I'm only 18, but I will probably carry a gun someday because I am aware of the dangers in cities like the one I live in and the ones I will live in in the future.

Unfortunately sometimes we violate our own rules, like with gay marriage. It doesn't matter what one conservative guy thinks is a 'proper marriage,' what matters is that two dudes getting married is not going to affect that conservative guy at all. So it should be completely legal. but some people forget about that.

people in texas have everything, so theyre not the best example,lol. gun bans would do nothing to stop these rare massacres. now would it stop the nolife on the block from robbing jimmys kwik stop, maybe. but like someone said, society changing (mostly music and the image it has today) would have a greater impact on gun violence than any of this gun ban shit. this country was founded because farmers had guns. if they used their pitchforks to fight the british wed all have british accents at this very moment.

this felons and guns bit is sort of a touchy subject with me, because our justice system sucks. you could be hemmed up for smoking dope in your house, not hurting a soul and be charged with a felony, where you cant vote or own a gun. (ive never done drugs or drank in my life, so save the stoner comments.) if you whoop some dudes ass who is trying to whoop yours you could be charged with a felony reguardless of your defensive posture, if you use to much force.

so why even let the guy be released from prison if he cant vote or own a gun, etc?

i thought every one wants rehabilitation? if his sentence is up, he has done his time, let him vote or own a gun. if he is really that much of a threat, he should still be in jail or sentenced to death.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18149774/

“Why, we ask, do Americans continue to tolerate gun laws and a culture that seems to condemn thousands of innocents to death every year, when presumably, tougher restrictions, such as those in force in European countries, could at least reduce the number?”

Gun crime is extremely rare in Britain, and handguns are completely illegal. The ban is so strictly enforced that Britain’s Olympic pistol shooting team is barred from practicing in its own country.

Britain’s 46 homicides involving firearms was the lowest total since the late 1980s. New York City, with 8 million people compared to 53 million in England and Wales, recorded at least 579 homicides last year

Of course, if you were to ask casek, there is no correlation between Britain's low gun-related homicides and their strict gun laws, and America's high gun-related homicides and their lax gun laws.

if it weren't for guns, the british wouldn't have been an imperial power. okay.

hahaha, open a history book. rome had no guns and ruled most of the world.

assholes will be assholes reguardless of gun ownership. you cant keep them out of criminals hands, just like you cant keep drugs out of peoples bodies in max security prison.

any war to prevent gun ownership by people who want to use them aggressively is an unwinnable war.

all it means is that citizens will be disarmed and will not be able to defend themselves against jack asses trying to kill them, like this psycho path at VT.

when my family is from, not to long ago you could buy guns at gas stations. dudes used to ride to school with shotguns in gun racks in thier trucks. vermont allows open carry and no permits for concealed carry. there is virtually no crime. DC, NYC, cali, chicago, etc all with handguns banned or restricted or with harsh gun laws all have the most rampant crime rates in the entire country. perhaps theo fails to realize this.

if guns were miraculously zapped off the planet, despots would hack thier victims to death with machete, just like it was done in africa.

lets just be done with it, lets ban people. they kill people.

"Steady packin a weapon as if something's gonna happen

But it doesn't ..they wind up shooting their cousin"

KRSone

same dude who was talking about sending nas to speak in front of nasa.

i wouldn't give his statements too much credibility.