maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i honestly don't think you can legislate against something like this.

i also don't think guns are to blame for what happened; i think that things like this are a result of social and economic problems inherent in the united states and most of the world.

i asked this in one of the other VA shooting threads, it may serve well here.

think about this:

what makes us any different from countries ("westernized") in the world?

everyone has access to our movies, music, video games, etc.

people around the world play, own, watch, etc. yet we are the country who is the poster child for insane behavior like this. why?

arr i'm not going to read this thread, the bottom line is that guns are inanimate objects and pose no problem without this ingredient, a killer, who also happens to be the real problem, and you can use all kinds of things to merk someone

Oh really? That's strange, I thought guns had legs and brains. what a revolutionary thought.

Yeah people are are the key "ingredient."

But wouldn't you say that a killer, is more dangerous, and can kill more people when armed with guns, particularly military-style weapons.

what makes us any different from countries ("westernized") in the world?

everyone has access to our movies, music, video games, etc.

people around the world play, own, watch, etc. yet we are the country who is the poster child for insane behavior like this. why?

Oh dear. What makes America different?? Perhaps that a redneck uneducated fuck, an Asian sociopath nerd can go and get armed up with anything he wants relatively easily.

Could that by why my ignorant friend?

And supplying Uni staff everywhere with guns and the training to shoot someone is just a fool proof idea!! FOOLPROOF... What could go wrong? They would be targets for theft the staff would be inevitably undertrained. There would be accidents, and maybe some of those staff would develop the urge to misuse them...

if all those students had guns with em we wouldnt have this problem

this is just a bit silly "IMO", but i mean i guess they could of shot the dude up and he'd only end up killing 1 or a few dudes instead of the 30whatever, but what about dudes fighting in schools and shit if they would all be strapped do you think they'd use their fists to fight or the 9 on them? there'd be school shootings every single day.

if all those students had guns with em we wouldnt have this problem

I have a really simply question for you.

- Do you think that if EVERYONE (non-felons) who wanted to carry a gun were allowed to and did, that there would be less deaths as a result?

Oh really? That's strange, I thought guns had legs and brains. what a revolutionary thought.

Yeah people are are the key "ingredient."

But wouldn't you say that a killer, is more dangerous, and can kill more people when armed with guns, particularly military-style weapons.

Oh dear. What makes America different?? Perhaps that a redneck uneducated fuck, an Asian sociopath nerd can go and get armed up with anything he wants relatively easily.

Could that by why my ignorant friend?

no, i don't think so. you can "arm" yourself with anything.

people, can say, make pipe bombs, or any type of detonating device,

from just about anything in an average kitchen.....anywhere they want,

in any country.

hell,i could go sharpen a tree branch and go out killing people. it just happens

that i have no desire to do such a thing.

i'm so uneducated.

I have a really simply question for you.

- Do you think that if EVERYONE (non-felons) who wanted to carry a gun were allowed to and did, that there would be less deaths as a result?

i'd say, yes. check canada. more armed households than not, less gun related murders.

this is just a bit silly "IMO", but i mean i guess they could of shot the dude up and he'd only end up killing 1 or a few dudes instead of the 30whatever, but what about dudes fighting in schools and shit if they would all be strapped do you think they'd use their fists to fight or the 9 on them? there'd be school shootings every single day.

that is the big argument in my head. drunken frat boys that are strapped are dangerous.

faculty and staff could've had access and been provided training if they so chose to

Yeah your right casek.. That Asian student from Virginia could have killed 30 people with sharpened branch.

His automatic weapons had nothing to do with his ability to kill over 30

probably not, but he could have just as easily made a bomb. gonna outlaw common household goods now? say "you americans should have considered outlawing dish soap a long time ago"?

maybe chide us a little: "dish soap is for people that work in restaurants, the average citizen doesn't neeeeeeed dish soap"

that is the big argument in my head. drunken frat boys that are strapped are dangerous.

faculty and staff could've had access and been provided training if they so chose to

POLICE WERE ON THE FUCKING CAMPUS WHEN 30 OF THE 32 PEOPLE WERE SHOT DEAD...They were armed with all the fucking weapons they could have wanted and they still lost 30 so more studnets.

SO NO... Training uni staff is not a good idea. Jesus christ

hang-on, so what laws do you think should be passed to prevent "drunken frat boys" from being armed with guns?

Gotcha cunt.

POLICE WERE ON THE FUCKING CAMPUS WHEN 30 OF THE 32 PEOPLE WERE SHOT DEAD...They were armed with all the fucking weapons they could have wanted and they still lost 30 so more studnets.

SO NO... Training uni staff is not a good idea. Jesus christ

the police got scared. theyforze up like that in austin back in '66

had no idea what to do. thank god for the citizens of texas who were

ARMED.

they fired back at the sniper. they didn't let some dumbshit take away their

lives and sanctity. grow some balls, man. grow some brains while you're at it.

So you both have stated that you aren't going to change your opinions regardless of what the other one thinks. How long do you guys have to prove eachother that the other one is wrong?

Casek has a point, Canada has tons of people with guns. Everyone here has a gun, and a bag of coke.

So why is the murder rate so low?

Here so let me get this argument underway...

What does America have tons of that other first world nations don't?

Coloreds.

Annnnnnnnnnnd GO!

hang-on, so what laws do you think should be passed to prevent "drunken frat boys" from being armed with guns?

Gotcha cunt.

on campus, assface.

no laws should be passed restricting the ownership of guns, but allowing students to carry

firearms on campus should be banned. faculty and staff, however are another story. roper training, gun safes with easy access entry. those sound like reasonable ideas.

just like pilots of airplanes. trained, responsible, staff.

that whole thing about guns having nothing to do with murders is ridiculous.

in japan when someone goes on a killing spree, it's almost always knife attacks. as a result, they manage to kill about 2, maybe 3. if they owned an automatic rifle, the toll obviously would be exceptionally higher.

also: bomb making takes patience and a certain level of explosives expertise. a gun -- easier to obtain, requires no engineering skills, other than knowing how to pull a trigger, cocking, and reloading clips. plus, these are people that "snap" and kill on impulse. not meticulous methodical planners. guns are the weapon of choice for people that snap, not building bombs.

also, a common pipe bomb would not have killed 33 people. and if you're saying building a tim mcveigh type bomb, then multiply the patience, engineering skills, and meticulous planning by about 50.

well if police trained for this kind of situation failed to act swiftly enough I'm sure a physics professor would have donned a combat vest and taken him out with a head shot from 300 yeards

police in america have the training and brainwashing of their leaders.more focused on making that marijuana bust than training in the swat houses.

that whole thing about guns having nothing to do with murders is ridiculous.

in japan when someone goes on a killing spree, it's almost always knife attacks. as a result, they manage to kill about 2, maybe 3. if they owned an automatic rifle, the toll obviously would be exceptionally higher.

also: bomb making takes patience and a certain level of explosives expertise. a gun -- easier to obtain, requires no engineering skills, other than knowing how to pull a trigger, cocking, and reloading clips. plus, these are people that "snap" and kill on impulse. not meticulous methodical planners. guns are the weapon of choice for people that snap, not building bombs.

also, a common pipe bomb would not have killed 33 people. and if you're saying building a tim mcveigh type bomb, then multiply the patience, engineering skills, and meticulous planning by about 50.

and military bomb making instruction