pr0nz and packs: brought to you by the letter P!

rental

so, instead of making two small threads for each, im sharing two, two, two subject matters at once.

28962-large.jpg

first off, this may be the very last time we experience any excitement or oddities from our former neighbors. we were moving one of our last loads yesterday, and as we re walking up the stairs, i have to do a double take. wtf. "is that a dog toy???" no, not a dog toy. unless dogs these days have learned some new tricks.

dilz1.jpg

and the question of the day was "how did that get there?" was it thrown out in a fit of rage? in a fit of rage at being lonely? btw, girl downstairs is like messican or summat and kind of hot. or she just threw it out on the patio because she thought she'd never need it again and should dispose of it in just such a place? she does have a room mate/significant other, but im not sure what their relationship is like. was it thrown out in anger and disgust after finding her man using it on some chick? the world may never know...

close up:

dilz2.jpg

i think my neighbor closed her blinds because a few people were looking at various times, but its like 'if you dont want people looking, then take the dildo off of your patio.'

secondly, i love packages. everyone does. and my sister, blessed soul that she is, sent me one for my birthday some weeks ago.

surprise.jpg

we were discussing it yesterday and she said she went to the store with my cousin and just threw in whatever looked good. i think this is the way that everyone should shop for presents. i got a target giftcard. i recommend these for any gift giving occasion. they are fantastic. and i finally got some f-ing tasty kakes. i do not recommend any peanut butter baked goods ever unless they are cookies.

sum.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: pronz and packs: brought to you by the letter P!

as i said, it was a great package.

Thanks letter P!

300px-Myfavoriteletter.jpg

ah! i was looking for something like this...fucking google. googles fired! all i got was black and white oscar painting a pickle.

I have a package for you.

Sitting behind my couch.

We almost broke down and used one of the items in it.

But I didn't want to have to go replace it.

So we didn't.

Crisis averted.

It's not as sexy as the package from your sister.

Unless you's like to dip down in delicious sauces before you head to pleasure town.

But for real guys, this package needs to leave my house.

Soon.

I have a package for you.

Sitting behind my couch.

We almost broke down and used one of the items in it.

But I didn't want to have to go replace it.

So we didn't.

Crisis averted.

It's not as sexy as the package from your sister.

Unless you's like to dip down in delicious sauces before you head to pleasure town.

But for real guys, this package needs to leave my house.

Soon.

sorry about that, i totally spaced on sending the address, but it's waiting for you in your myspace inbox