What's On Your Christmas List??

Pistol

Originally posted by cmeup

say boring bastard

lets keep tha riding of my nuts in the freestyle thread.

if you keep sucking my balls every thread i goto im gonna feel to loved.

thanks anyways guy...

u know my name cuz you cant keep it out ya mouth :lol:

Real funny wise ass! Get in on the new thread!!

455 started a new one!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands
My best friend and I are sharing a bottle of Hennessy for Christmas. That is our present to each other.

shit that's depressing, girl...at least be sure you drink it with each other.

i think my present to myself will be to find a girl...make friends with her, and get silly silly drunk. no sex, i don't even have to kiss her...just her company. come on you fat motherfucker! YOU OWE ME THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raaaaaaawwwwwwr

1-fight club dvd

2-ps2

3-gta3(beating people with bats was never so satisfying...)

4-tony hawk 3, dave mirra 2, metal gear sold 2

5-surge

6-standard STA-r model baby blue frame...god will that be sweet...

7-a life.

8-a girl.

9-the simpsons game for ps2

10-new markers

11-new blackbook

12-books (diceman, choke)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

All AI Want 4 Christmas is...

Heres the START of my dream wish list for christmas, im depending on you guys to send me this shit. Ill be updating it sporadically so check back often. Ill get a PO box for all of you to send my gifts to, heres the start:

-Gamecube

-=-Tony Hawk

-=-Smash Bros

-=-Rogue Squadron

-Dondi White book

i know its bad so far, but im just getting warmed up.

My list

i've already gotten the present from my boyfriend and i still am a little bit emotional about it....but its supposed to be happy.

here's my list:

-new art supplies

-a new robe

-a lot of money

-a digital camera

-new computer

-new shoes

-a pin up girl id case

-some mac lipstick and gloss

-gift certificate to crate and barrel

I could hear something outside, and I looked through my window and my eyes no longer saw, for what was there could not be seen with human eyes. A strange creature was growling and clawing at my door. I stood, observing the creature for some time, and then ran upstairs. For quite some time I heard strange voices, people, beings, that were talking. Some were screaming, some were laughing, some were saying things I couldn't possibly begin to understand. Every so often I would look out a window and began to travel out of my body as the voices or sounds I heard got louder. One voice stood out beyond the rest for a little while. Mumbling about the universe and how it was created and that its just an illusion of time, for only eternity is true, because it is timeless. Eventually I feel asleep underneath one of the windows, which happened to be open. While sleeping I had frequent changes in body temperature, which always felt relative to the visions I had while sleeping. At one moment, my cat looked out one of the windows, and woke me up. She had a very perplexed look on her face, and she looked at me and told me to close the window that was open. I closed the window, not sure of what my cat had seen. I went down stairs to find that another unearthly creature was outside a window. I continued to hear strange sounds, not of voices, but that of something humming, perhaps a machine. In the morning I awoke, disturbed to find dried blood in my hair.

A new apartment,a carton of American Spirit cigarettes,some greenbacks,a bottle of Jager,and some more supplies...that would be nice....oh...and a family reunion.

Archived