japan is way weirder

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, so tonight i was chillin at this dive bar on L.I. (Long Island) that i usually check out once in a while and some old guy comes in with this dog. before i went out i was online and happened to check this thread out and saw that nasty pic of the chick licking the dogs ass. so, needless to say every time i saw the dog in the bar i kept seeing that pic in my head and it made me sick. obviously i couldn't share this with anyone else, so i'm sharing with my fellow ch. zero fam.

i've stayed in these weird hotels where you sleep in a large room with capsules. i remember me and a friend were out in roppongi drinking, and it was early in the morning and the trains were closed so we couldn't get back to where we live, and taxis are expensive... so we ran across a hotel and we were like "oh shit, this hotel is only 1500 yen a night!" we saw it was too good to be true. then when we get in there, there's like a line of these space-age capsules, with people in some of them. we were like what the fuck is this shit. each capsule had a television, towel, soap, slippers, etc. so we decided fuck it we were tired and we spent the night in that weird ass "hotel."

Two_Capsules_stacked_in_capsule_Hotel.jpg

Someone I know that was over there for a while was telling me about some crazy custom van culture. I know about the vanning culture, but what he told me about the some of the people that drive them bugged me the fuck out and had me dying laughing. What he said was that they gather at these meets in huge parking lots, they dress like goth, except in bright colors and do this sort of line dance to music that sounds like NES super mario music.