~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump...I saw the Bridge on google video. I wasn't feelin it all that much though, like yea shit was kinda eerie, but dudes just splashed into the water and the interviews just didn't do it for me.

And then I saw this

Gladiator Days

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5749037562192962462

A special from HBO where they document some crime that happened in some super max prison. Its pretty graphic within the first like 2 minutes, so the faint of heart need not watch

Any other suggestions from google videos?

Bump...I saw the Bridge on google video. I wasn't feelin it all that much though, like yea shit was kinda eerie, but dudes just splashed into the water and the interviews just didn't do it for me.

And then I saw this

Gladiator Days

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5749037562192962462

A special from HBO where they document some crime that happened in some super max prison. Its pretty graphic within the first like 2 minutes, so the faint of heart need not watch

Any other suggestions from google videos?

Damn, that was raw Dog, the white power dood stabbed up that nigga like 68 times. When they asked him why he stabbed him so many times he was like "he just kept moving so, I shanked him till he stopped moving"

Damn, that was raw Dog, the white power dood stabbed up that nigga like 68 times. When they asked him why he stabbed him so many times he was like "he just kept moving so, I shanked him till he stopped moving"

Yea, and u can see the black guy keep moving even after like the 50th stab. and money just kept wailing on him like it was nothing...fucked up shit

I dunno man, i'd have a bad conscious after 5 stabs, but the white power guy was talkin about it like it was nothing =/

• 2 weeks later...

i recently saw "lake of fire", a documentary about abortion shot over 15 years by david kaye (american history x). it was a pretty phenomenal movie if you can open your mind and really look at what people are saying. i cant say i was able to do that the entire time and i left the movie feel pretty sad and agitated. still, its probably something ill end up buying just due to the overall importance of the film. definitely worth checking out.

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117931656.html?categoryid=31&cs=1