Rock Bottom.

BloodKlot

The only good thing about hitting bottom is you can't get any lower.....I hope.

Lately I've been stuck in this rut.

I feel like I'm slipping.

Exhausted.

Losing my mind.

Wake up not sure where I am do to my nightmares which have gotten more vivid and frightening.

Drinking more.

Smoking (both) more.

I have no apatite.

I am loosing weight unhealthily.

I am LITERALLY catching myself saying out loud, "I'm so sick of this shit" completely unaware as to what shit I am referring to.

I haven't drawn, painted, sang, played, designed, or created anything complete in a while.

I am broke for no reason, simply because I am blatantly ignoring my responsibilities. I can't even ship any art to make side cash. Or even the free pieces I promised some of you guys on here (sorry).

Which reminds me that I've been flaking on everyone I know for no reason.

I don't know why I am feeling/acting like this. Too early for midlife crisis, too late for puberty and teen angst. This is were you all talk shit and I regret making this thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I can kinda relate. I feel a bit this way from time to time (/noemo) but then I just focus on an even t in the future (somethig to look forward to) and focus on that whenever I feel like shit. Right now, the thing I am focusing on is getting my degree, and knowing I can jet off to Europe as soon as that is done, if I so desire.