Bon Jovi is METAL!?!

MAR

So i was talking to some of my friends and this topic came up. Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, and Motorhead are definatley considered metal by most, but i would hardly call them metal...maybe hard rock? I mean whats metal about them? The guitar riffs? The long hair? Help me out im kinda lost here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well, you're calling this dude and his friends dumbasses because they miscatagorized a couple bands.

miscatagorized is not a word, according to firefox.

I called his friends dumbasses....I quoted the person that called him a retard by accident, I meant to quote "motorhead is definately metal"...Not the retard part.

I'm not a pigeonhole genre fuck or even mad for that matter, but if Mar's friends think that.. Then they are definitely dumbasses, that's my word.

Anyone want to upload Slippery When Wet to the Album trader thread?

I'm on a Bill and Ted kick after listening to The Reaper Rap by Steve Vai. I remember SWW was mentioned in that movie.

anybody that actually has this album and/or complies with your request automatically loses any respect and/or credibilty from Rocky George. that's my word.

what? i read your post again. motorhead is definately metal.

you are a serious retard.

no sorry, motörhead are not metal - ask any motörheadbanger and they will confirm that lemmy has never declared motörhead a metal band, always a rock'n'roll band. they were too late for the nwobhm, too tight for punk and not heavy enough for metal when they kicked off, they share an equal fanbase from punks and metalheads alike but stand alone, unparalelled, and king of the stinking heap...they are also without doubt the loudest fucken live band you will ever experience.

ok, sing along if you know the words:

speed don't kill and i'm the proof, just call me snaggletooth!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Hair Metal

Motorhead is more Thrash...Punk and Metal mixed together. thats why motorhead is the only back patch you can wear at a punk show and not get beat up.

Def Leppard..also falls in line with Hair Metal

Glam Metal is more like bands from LA that used to dress like girls and wear makeup.

Which neither the Jov from Jersey or Def Leppard did.

Straight from the mouth of metal...

are these friends jews also?

cause jews seem to live in their own little world, devoid of the trappings of 'reality' that the rest of us wrestle with.

Where'd you read that? Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

But no my friends arent jewish, in fact 90% of my friends arent, and this kid is probably the most metal kid I've ever met. There was pain on his face when he said they were metal.

I cant wait till you have kids, seeking, Im going to make my matza from thier blood.

no sorry, motörhead are not metal - ask any motörheadbanger and they will confirm that lemmy has never declared motörhead a metal band, always a rock'n'roll band. they were too late for the nwobhm, too tight for punk and not heavy enough for metal when they kicked off, they share an equal fanbase from punks and metalheads alike but stand alone, unparalelled, and king of the stinking heap...they are also without doubt the loudest fucken live band you will ever experience.

ok, sing along if you know the words:

speed don't kill and i'm the proof, just call me snaggletooth!

i dont care. they are metal.