Retarded shit we have in Australia.

AnUpsetStomach

This nation is losing its fucking mind.

1- Dancing with the stars: This television show was the number one rated show in aus last year. Its about B-grade celebs who ballroom dance in front of a crowd and a panel of judges give them a score. Honestly thats it, and its been taking up prime time space on the airwaves for like 4 seasons. Why the fuck is watching no name dropkicks whose career is ending dance entertaining to this country...i dunno.

Well, we dont get quality HBO shows from the U.S like the wire, and all these cool sounding shows i hear you all talking about but guess what we do have?!

BIG BROTHER SEASON 7: They take a bunch of people from the lowest common denominater and put them in a house, give them alcohol and put them in a bunch of situations that make them fuck each other and cry. WHAT THE HELL? 7 seasons of this shit? Then for weeks and weeks you have to watch these fucks being interviewed and watch commercials "OH MY GOD DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BB RINGTONE....WATCH BB LIVE FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE!" How do you idiots find this appealing? This is what happens when you take away compulsory education after 9th grade.

Mother energy drink coca cola has failed TWICE in the energy drink market, Thats right a high end company thats known for its "advanced marketing techniques" has failed TWICE, but it seems to think the third time lucky rule applies to everything.

"Hey lets spend 8 million dollars promoting a drink that tastes like shit and try and compete with redbull! Cool, our edge will be all natural ingredients and this made up berry from the amazon will be the key ingredient!"

Are you fucking stupid? Honestly, did your marketing executives go to like an indian university? Do you honestly think people who buy energy drinks give a fuck about natural ingredients? They want heavy caffeine, taurine and a whole bunch of shit that will give them as close to a feeling of meth as they can get, which is why if you see so many people washing stay awake tablets down with redbull.

Honestly though, our population is so retarded that it may just take off.... with a name like "mother" they will probably be thinking "Whoa! it must be like the mother of all energy drinks, fucken choice bro!"

I will think of more things as they come to me.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know in the 80's how newyorkers would refer to a quality peice as a "burner?" well graff jock kids here decided they LOVED that saying so much that they had to reference it for EVERYTHING:

"Hey that big brother 7 is going to be a burner"

No that wasnt an example i heard a kid with a tribal gear tshirt on say it at a train stop a few days ago.

I'm pretty sure they have dancing with the stars (or DWTS, as we call it in the biz), Big Brother AND Coca Cola/Amatil in the US/everywhere in the world. Stop trying to make aussies look like retards.

Actually, in the united states they actually did their research and came up with full throttle which according to This let them break into and stay into the energy drink market. coke here failed with "sprite recharge", then again with "burn"

And no where else in the world would people get off on watching pauline hanson do the cha-cha. Fuck that.

Dont get me wrong though, america is also stupid i'd just need another two or three threads to get started on those guys.

Yeah, Rove is pretty terrible. If he didn't have Peter there no body would watch. I just think the name Rove is more marketable than having a show called Pete.

That Mother tastes pretty bad too.

Luckily for me I don't watch any tv shows other than Heroes, Prison Break or Curb Your Enthusiasm. So I don't have to put up with DWTS or Big Brother.

mother tastes like a really shit quality, flat ginger beer

they were handing it out at uni for free

stupidly i had one

one sip and i threw it in the trash

i actually paid for one, i felt so fucking ripped off. mine went straight to the bin too.

i thought that it tasted like watered down, flat, bundy and coke.

Yeah, I was poured some into a cup from a cowroker, and think between stunt double and tangos description they have the taste down.

I actually bought a Redbull from work, and it was flat. I tried another one, flat again, but we poured it into a cup to see if it frothed, which it didn't, so the third one I got that was also flat I thought, fuck it, I'm gonna drink it anyway. My coworker who bought the next one got one that wasn't flat so I dunno what the deal was. Redbull isn't that great either. We need some of these energy drinks I have seen in a thread on here I reckon.