DOMESTIC SHORTIES

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl is messy as fuck but shes into cooking. The problem is its like a tornado swept through every time she leaves the kitchen

same here, but the feed is well worth the mess.

cooking is very relaxing for me but she treats it like a chore, slams shit, gets all worked up and then proceeds to tell me how shes the best cook ever.... shes nuts...

I feel bad for my dad...back in the day my mom held shit down, crazy good meals EVERYDAY, house was spotless, etc etc

Now the place looks like shit and she buys all frozen garbage, but he cheats so I guess he don't care too much at this point

So, what would you all rather have, a broad that cooks and cleans and doesnt even have a GED, or one with an education and good job who cant do any of that domestic household shit? I only ask because the former type will probly be moving into my crib next month. Not sure where it will go, but she has to get a job from the gate because I am not/cannot support her. But damned if my kitchen wont be clean and my clothes wont be folded.

So, what would you all rather have, a broad that cooks and cleans and doesnt even have a GED, or one with an education and good job who cant do any of that domestic household shit? I only ask because the former type will probly be moving into my crib next month. Not sure where it will go, but she has to get a job from the gate because I am not/cannot support her. But damned if my kitchen wont be clean and my clothes wont be folded.

A happy medium would be nice, but if I had to choose I'd take the girl who cooks and cleans

ID RATHER HAVE THE DUMMY THAT KEEPS MY SHIT TOGETHER. NOT EVEN HAVING A GED IS PUSHING IT BUT IM SAYIN WHAT GOOD IS A CHICK WITH A DEGREE IN MARKETING IF SHORTY DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO PUT THE FABRIC SOFTENER IN?

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA fuck dude. Now the sad shit is some uppity hippie faggot will come along and talk shit about your needs with out knowing what its like to be raised in a first generation immigrant home where its expected that wifey holds it the fuck down.

NOW WITH THIS BEING SAID, some times those second generation daughters get lost in the shuffle of mama taking care of them, laundry etc., that they themselves become snotty northamerican skanks that think they are above all the shit they're mother did, and because they spent 90 dollars on their fucking nails they cant do a dish.

Where's my Jersey,suburban new york boys at you know what i'm fucking talking about!

My girl fronts like she's above that shit, when I roll to her house after work she doesn't do shit for me and her mom goes NUTTTTTTTTS. I'm pretty sure I could hit her and her fam would say she deserved it. Her mom gave me a talking too once about the type of woman i need as a successful young man, I love Ana...if she wasn't Tony's property I'd take her!

Mero, that's the move, go to DR and get a homegrown mami.

I've been married for 6 years and been with my wife on and off for 11 years. I don't understand girls today, theyre trippin' It's definatley the ideas theyre pickin' up from tv and music, no doubt, you can't have a chick listening to lil kim's nasty ass around the house all day or hangin on the block with rey rey and them and expect to have your drawers clean and curry chicken, rice with stemed vegetables ready when you knock off.

In truth, it takes a lot of time and patience to work all this stuff out, that's what people don't realize, dudes wanna complain about chicks wanna complain about dudes wanna complain about chicks and on and on.... theres a formula for all of this, but people got too much baggage and want to be pimps and hoes all day.

Whenever I'm the last one at a party theres always one bitch that wants to take out all the beer cans, mop the floor, straighten up the house etc........I can never understand why bitches love to clean so much.....

they have the obsessive compulsive program downloaded , except some of them got a virus.

I disagree with most of this. Not to say a girl who cooks and cleans is a bad thing, but when I'm old enough and in a position for this to matter, if my girly can't cook or clean, then she's just gonna have to put something on the table, like most relationships? This is pretty backwards neanderthal way of thinking you guys. Reason why we can't move forward far enough.

Marvin Gaye-Where are We Getting?

Not about womens rights at all, but yo.

F'real, women are people. I'm sure MERO isn't the biggest breadwinner in BX.

I mean but if your bringing all the money to the table then MAYBE you shoudl expect your wife to be your slave.

• Like 1

A few weeks back my girl made me breakfast and lunch in the same day, then bought me a pair of sneakers

My girl can clean like a muthafucka, and she tries to cook for me (always simple shit, but I'm glad she at least makes the effort), but her buying me something is un fucking heard of...I was seriously shocked, shit made me happy for days

Microwaves and Dishwashers

thats what killed it.

The seed of domesticity is planted when you're little and have to do the dishes, or learn how to cook shit for yourself. If your girl grew up fighting with her brother over who would have to unload the dishwasher, or microwaving hot pockets its a wrap.

Bitches are mad fucking lazy. The funniest shit ever too is that they, for the most part, believe that their goods are worth gold! Not so much.......I mean really. How can you honestly believe that you can not be replaced? Seriously.......If it was just the goods do you believe that every other woman doesn't have the exact same body part? Newsflash.........my ex girlfriend did.......and the girl before her.........and oh shit you do too! The next girl will as well. Get off of it. I blame their moms and dads for giving them everything they want and not explaining the fact that they don't need everything they see! That's what's wrong with America. Motherfuckers finance shit to the hilt and then wonder why their broke? You don't need it. Don't buy it! Your bitch don't need the ice cream she's whining about wanting either. That same ice cream is the shit that you're going to say is making her fat later too and then you'll have to play "make up to my bitch" later just to beg for a piece of ass after you insulted her fragile ass! Smack a bitch up front........don't let her mentally smack you around! Simp ass motherfuckers........

i dont mind doing things for my boy like cooking or cleaning.... and ill do it cause it makes him happy, but the second that it becomes expected and not appreciated... thats when i start to resent it and have a problem with it. women should do it out of love or caring, not because they feel they have to.

perhaps you havent found a woman that loves you enough to give you what you want.

Shit.........and the minute that us doing shit like paying the rent/mortgage, taking your ass out to eat, etc. isn't appreciated that's when it stops too? Yeah fucking right.........women as a whole expect to be taken out to eat and then they decide whether or not they reciprocate the other variables - i.e. cleaning, laundry, etc. Bitch please! When have you ever heard of a pay me first then work later job? They don't exist........No one said you have to do anything. But let's be real.......women as a whole want to be treated like princess' first and then they reciprocate.

Oh and p.s. Do you think us paying the rent is because "we think it makes you happy"? Fuck no.........half the time it's because it's expected! When was the last time a woman said "Im fucking stoked! This nigga paid my rent! I have a roof over my head for the next 30 days minimum! Wooooofuckinghoo!" ???????

lol good point asiquan.

ubejinxed i see what you mean and i partially agree, but a lot of times in a relationship it's about each side pulling their own weight even if they don't feel like it that particular day. if he doesn't feel like going to work that day or repairing the roof on the house but he does anyway so she won't get rain in her head or her electricity cut off, but he does it anyway. the same should be said for her doing her end of the bargain. if she doesn't feel like cooking that day but she does anyway she's pulling her weight because she knows it's important. it's about being selfless to make sure the relationship continues to go strong. so yeah i think it's "expected" that as the provider, he provides; and as the caretaker, she takes care.

well perhaps then i have dated the wrong men... i have always worked, paid for myself. i in no way expect to be paid for or have my rent paid. i appreciate if he wants to do it, and will be happy he cares that much for me but i would never feel entitled to it since i have a pussy and you men should in no way feel entitled to what you seem to think is your right. everyone should know how to cook, clean, work and take care of themselves and then work it out in a partnership who wants to do what. perhaps a man wouldn't want to be the wage earner and the woman would.. i disagree with predetermined roles.. everyone should work it out on their own... i have NO need for a provider. i want a partner who appreciates what i will do for him out of love, and vise versa. it's all about appreciation on BOTH sides..

i have been on the short end many many times doing things for a man that only wants to sit around a smoke weed and watch TV... take out the trash? fix something without a week of nagging to get it? uh huh... yeah right.