DOMESTIC SHORTIES

DA KID MERO

HOWCOME THEY DONT MAKE GIRLS LIKE THIS NO MORE? I WAS WITH THIS SHORTY (WHO WAS WAY AHEAD OF HERSELF) AND WAS TALKING ABOUT LIVING IN MY CRIB AND HOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AND SHE HATES CLEANING/DISHES/LAUNDRY ETC...IM LIKE "BITCH WHAT DO YOU DO?" WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BUCK MY MOM WAS FRESH OFF THE BOAT, GOING TO SCHOOL WHEN SHE BARELY SPOKE ENGLISH, (GRADUATED MAGNA CUM LAUDE) WAS WORKING A JOB AND STILL CAME HOME AND HAD THE CRIB SPOTLESS AND DINNER POPPING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER (REAL DINNER DOGGIE, NOT NO HEAT N SERVE SHIT.)

SHE EVEN DID ALL THIS SHIT WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER (THERES 3 OF US), AND MY POPS IS A NITPICKY NIGGA AND EVEN HE WAS ALWAYS SATISFIED, NOT TO MENTION SHE STILL DID ALL THE MOM SHIT LIKE TAKE NIGGAS TO THE PARK AND WHOOP MY ASS WHEN I BROKE SOMETHING. BITCHES ARE MAD SOFT NOWADAYS AND THEY DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. BITCHES HAVE ONE KID (OR NONE!) AND BE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW IMMPOSSIBLE LIFE IS, WHY? CUZ YOU GOTTA DO SOME DISHES AND MAKE A FUCKIN CASSEROLE AFTER WORK? GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK MA. WHY IS THAT?

IM NOT SOME LAZY NIGGA THATS NOT GONNA DO SHIT BUT DAMN, CAN I FIX THE BROKEN SHIT AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH WHILE YOU WASH MY BOXERS AND MAKE ME SOMETHIN TO EAT? I THINK THATS FAIR. NEXT GIRL I FIND THAT CAN MAKE SHIT HAPPEN IN THE KITCHEN CAN PUSH A MOP AND KNOWS WHICH SWEATERS NOT TO THROW IN THE WASHER IS GETTING PROPOSED TO ON THE SPOT, AND THATS A GOOD LOOK FOR A BITCH CUZ IM FINNA BE FAMOUS. HOLLA POW!!

THERE YOU GO EBPH, I PARAGRAPHED IT UP FOR YOU MY DU.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOWCOME THEY DONT MAKE GIRLS LIKE THIS NO MORE? I WAS WITH THIS SHORTY (WHO WAS WAY AHEAD OF HERSELF) AND WAS TALKING ABOUT LIVING IN MY CRIB AND HOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AND SHE HATES CLEANING/DISHES/LAUNDRY ETC...IM LIKE "BITCH WHAT DO YOU DO?" WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BUCK MY MOM WAS FRESH OFF THE BOAT, GOING TO SCHOOL WHEN SHE BARELY SPOKE ENGLISH, (GRADUATED MAGNA CUM LAUDE) WAS WORKING A JOB AND STILL CAME HOME AND HAD THE CRIB SPOTLESS AND DINNER POPPING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER (REAL DINNER DOGGIE, NOT NO HEAT N SERVE SHIT.)

SHE EVEN DID ALL THIS SHIT WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER (THERES 3 OF US), AND MY POPS IS A NITPICKY NIGGA AND EVEN HE WAS ALWAYS SATISFIED, NOT TO MENTION SHE STILL DID ALL THE MOM SHIT LIKE TAKE NIGGAS TO THE PARK AND WHOOP MY ASS WHEN I BROKE SOMETHING. BITCHES ARE MAD SOFT NOWADAYS AND THEY DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. BITCHES HAVE ONE KID (OR NONE!) AND BE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW IMMPOSSIBLE LIFE IS, WHY? CUZ YOU GOTTA DO SOME DISHES AND MAKE A FUCKIN CASSEROLE AFTER WORK? GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK MA. WHY IS THAT?

IM NOT SOME LAZY NIGGA THATS NOT GONNA DO SHIT BUT DAMN, CAN I FIX THE BROKEN SHIT AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH WHILE YOU WASH MY BOXERS AND MAKE ME SOMETHIN TO EAT? I THINK THATS FAIR. NEXT GIRL I FIND THAT CAN MAKE SHIT HAPPEN IN THE KITCHEN CAN PUSH A MOP AND KNOWS WHICH SWEATERS NOT TO THROW IN THE WASHER IS GETTING PROPOSED TO ON THE SPOT, AND THATS A GOOD LOOK FOR A BITCH CUZ IM FINNA BE FAMOUS. HOLLA POW!!

THERE YOU GO EBPH, I PARAGRAPHED IT UP FOR YOU MY DU.

I know what you mean. There's this chick I know that's a friend of mine and she's the same way. She's from Queens. I hate to say it but this chick is completely worthless. I told her that to her face too. She's 22 and doesn't work, she doesn't even do her own laundry or make her bed (her mom does it), she drops out of college then re-enrolls and drops out again and the cycle repeats itself. She's always dating different dudes and asking me for dating tips and advice. All she does is spread her legs for them but dudes have to beg her to show affection or get her to kiss and all that, so her relationships are pretty much shallow.

But one thing that stands out is she can't cook. She doesn't know the first thing about cooking. She doesn't know how to shake her ass in a club either. She's Asian. She said she watches YouTube and tries to learn from Black girls how to shake her ass. All she knows how to do is spread her legs like a slut for dudes. It's a damn shame. But then she has all these priorities she wants from dudes -- he has to be like 6'2" and up, he has to be athletic build (let me just say she's flabby/untoned), he has to have a degree, he has to be funny, he has to have a car and a job and money and knowledge about life and blah blah blah. So I ask her what exactly is she bringing to the table other than pussy. She didn't have an answer. Cuz chicks overrate the pussy sometimes. Dudes overrate it too. I feel if the man is doing most of the work, bringing home the bacon, protecting her, paying rent and driving her around in his car and paying the meal on a date, the least she can do is know how to cook something for him. Chicks overrate the pussy and think all she needs to do is spread her legs and that's equivalent to all the work the man puts in to it. I mean I can cook all types of recipes and I'm not even a chick. So if a chick can't do it to me that's pathetic.

Oh yeah, and I blame the feminist movement for destroying the traditional woman. Now you got women that can't cook, don't know how, and don't care either because they think it's demeaning. But on the flipside, the feminist movement destroyed chivalry and that's why you always hear women complaining that "chivalry is dead." There was a time dudes would take off their hats when greeting a woman or opening the car door or pulling out her seat for her in a restaurant. Now we just let them open the door themselves, and fuck taking off a hat. The sun is in my eyes.

Yo, Mero, you should see some of the girls I know.

They cook, clean, hold down nice conversations, and at parties, do nothing but get you your drinks and food.

They're not white, though. And even then, most of my culture's girls in this city are pretty much undomestic. But there's a few around..

But, yeah, proper girl has got to be gotten from 'back home'.

Oh yeah, and I blame the feminist movement for destroying the traditional woman. Now you got women that can't cook, don't know how, and don't care either because they think it's demeaning. But on the flipside, the feminist movement destroyed chivalry and that's why you always hear women complaining that "chivalry is dead." There was a time dudes would take off their hats when greeting a woman or opening the car door or pulling out her seat for her in a restaurant. Now we just let them open the door themselves, and fuck taking off a hat. The sun is in my eyes.

truthrq0.th.gif

having a woman that can cook is stupid important. to me at least. I cook for a living, so the last thing I feel like doing when I get home is doing that shit again.

other than that, I'm pretty straight. I handle on laundry and cleaning all the time. I'm not a neat freak by any means, but my shit stays clean.

Not to sound like a fucking whacko crazy mother fucker/have sex with my own kinda thing,but i would love to meet a girl that can hold down the fort like my mother. Shes got like...a small library of cookbooks. Always trying to teach me how to cook. I swear to god,if my girlfriend was willing too,id make her just hang out with my mom and learn to cook like her.

Not to sound like a fucking whacko crazy mother fucker/have sex with my own kinda thing,but i would love to meet a girl that can hold down the fort like my mother. Shes got like...a small library of cookbooks. Always trying to teach me how to cook. I swear to god,if my girlfriend was willing too,id make her just hang out with my mom and learn to cook like her.

YEAH WORD I JUST TOLD SHORTY I WAS GONNA PUT HER THROUGH A SIX MONTH BOOTCAMP WITH MY MOMS.

wit me its completley diffrent...i mean i dont need a girl to depend on when it comes time that my stomach is grumbling...i know how to cook...i clean the shit out of my apartment....i got a good job and work 9 to 6...as long as i can have conversation with a girl and keeps her self clean and i can fuck her....i mean thats cool with me....ill cook and clean and pay the bills...i guess it was the way i was raised but it works for me...so if a lazy bitch is what i got...(cause i do hahahaha) then its cool

please feel free to share your thoughts....anybody else who see's it my way

wit me its completley diffrent...i mean i dont need a girl to depend on when it comes time that my stomach is grumbling...i know how to cook...i clean the shit out of my apartment....i got a good job and work 9 to 6...as long as i can have conversation with a girl and keeps her self clean and i can fuck her....i mean thats cool with me....ill cook and clean and pay the bills...i guess it was the way i was raised but it works for me...so if a lazy bitch is what i got...(cause i do hahahaha) then its cool

please feel free to share your thoughts....anybody else who see's it my way

damn that's just sad

Im looking for an old fashion type of girl too. Im not saying a girl cant be independent (dual incomes are klutch) but she's got to be able to hold her own in the house. I have no problem cooking with you, cleaning with you, but dont expect me to do that all by myself.

damn some of you mother fuckers got some issues with this shit huh? my wife holds down the mother fuckin fort 24-7 yo, i come home, my foods either on the table (still hot) or being thrown on the plate when i come through. shits clean, my pt uniforms in the wash and the daughters fed, bathed and asleep. she does all that shit and shes pregnant. she told me the other day she wants to get a job, and i have no doubt that if she did shit wouldnt change too much. i couldnt ask for more, get yourself an indonesian woman mero, they know whats up.