GTA IV

tango 24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since the last one expanded to basically a state, i assume in the next couple of games they are going to pull the "fly all over the world" deal. not in this game, its too soon. but im sure it's coming.

yeah that would be dope. you play an international terrorist flying from NY to London to Moscow to Tokyo to Buenos Aires to Melbourne, etc.

i hope it's not london. not after they did that wannabe gta game a couple years ago that took place in london. honestly i think they should stick to the format and stay in american cities. the midwest is a region they haven't done yet. the whole midwest. rename Chicago to Windy City, rename Detroit to Motown, rename St. Louis to Gateway City, etc...

there are giant lakes and rivers.

yeah and you're right the streets were dead on mostly, but not all the way. i'd drive by a place where a best buy was and it was there in the game (just without the sign/logo). or drive by schools and shit. it was a massive game i don't know how they did it. they had to drive those streets. of course the houses were generic. i drove by where my house would be and it looked nothing like it. but they still had to know that these were residential areas. the malls and construction sites and universities and even some blockbusters were on point. the game developers must've spent all day driving these streeets.

So realistically with all of the memory they can make a country. It doesn't have to be shaped like America or anything. Most of the mid section could be farmland, you could even buy farmland as a side thingie....

Kind of like buying a club, every week or so it would generate money or something...

I know it will probably not be that way, but I think it's possible.

there are giant lakes and rivers.

yeah and you're right the streets were dead on mostly, but not all the way. i'd drive by a place where a best buy was and it was there in the game (just without the sign/logo). or drive by schools and shit. it was a massive game i don't know how they did it. they had to drive those streets. of course the houses were generic. i drove by where my house would be and it looked nothing like it. but they still had to know that these were residential areas. the malls and construction sites and universities and even some blockbusters were on point. the game developers must've spent all day driving these streeets.

I just think with the way the games are scaled the lakes would end up being super small. I could be wrong though, it could still work...

I'd drive by schools I skated at, and they'd be there. Like Hollywood high and shit. It cracked me up. The house I lived at was there and it almost looked the same, just like a one story rancher type. Colors were wrong though, I was still laughing. They even had the right amount of houses on the block, even though that was probably a coincidence.

It's just those stairs, I hate stairs but I boarded the 12...

But everyone else does like switch blunts or switch tre flips down it.

And some people skate the 16. I liked skating the elementary schools in the valley. Low tables. Medium set stairs. That's my thing.

Fictional cities based on real cities. I dont even remember all those fake names. I'm pretty sure we all realized they were't actual cities, but I doubt they are goig to start using real cities now...

So anyway. I think they should do the whole world. The fake world.