UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ehh, only once and a while. and it's usually after I hear about some good fight I'll go look it up online. I find it regularly to be a bit boring.

I think most of the people on here only watch the fights that they know worth watching. Either that or highlight reels, those are always cool.

A good fighter who finishes his fights is always good, I love flashy bullshit.

Just sayin, I watch the Aoki fight cause of what Ive heard about him and seen in highlight clips, that shit was terrible. Im sure he's got velcro hands and can snap the pinky off an Octopus, but that shit looked like he didnt even know how to fuckin fight.

smh.

Listen spetzlecat, you can dislike his decsions all you like as if you were a 3 y/o kid pissed off for being sent to his room cause he just shat on the couch but anybody whom thinks Dana White is a bad buisness man is an absolute moron.

Dana white is the reason scrawny video game sociopaths like yourself even know what mma is.

But maybe your right, anyone smart enough to find something he's passionate about that is on the brink of folding to never be heard or talked about again and turning it into a billion dollar staple in entertainment culture today is a fool.

I retract everything I spoke about earlier and am now going to paint my fingernails black breed cats and and listen to people screaming at the top of there lungs about skys raining with blood eating norweigan babies hearts and sleeping upside down like a bat.

You win, your smarter. And D.White might just be the stupidest person in history since the inventer of the square wheel, the movie waterworld and the glowing hockey puck on Fox.

First of all you're a fucking idiot.

Second of all I knew about MMA way before UFC, I got started watching old Pancrase, K1, and Japanese Pro Wrestling. I remember when Sakuraba still wore a mask

All your argument is a pitiful way to try to insult me. In fact your homosexual stalking me and trying to dream what my life is like is really sad.

Get a life, learn about MMA instead of trying to be some armchair commentator when you dont know shit, and learn to spell AT LEAST at a 10th grade level.

Really, go troll another thread. Instead of bringing your homosexual fantasies about people on the internet.

if you dont think guys like dos santos, jon jones, velasquez, koscheck, and a ton of other young guys in the ufc are the best to watch for in mma right now i dont know what your watching, and wec is close too. Jose Aldo may be one of the best to watch nowadays

Fedor is still winning but he isnt fighting top guys at all.

i disagree.

i think brett rogers is a pretty damn good fighter.

same with arlovski.

the alexander overeem fight is gonna be sick.

it was mentioned before, half of you kids think mma started with the ufc.

sorry to break your hearts, but if dana white's boyfriend brock lesnar was to get in the ring with fedor, lesnar would get rolled. c'mon son, even frank mir clowned his ass once. and frank mir aint shit on emilienenko.

the ufc sucks right now. if i was dana white, id tell anderson silva if he still wants his job to go fight the likes of machida and leave the small guys to fight themselves.

First of all you're a fucking idiot.

Second of all I knew about MMA way before UFC, I got started watching old Pancrase, K1, and Japanese Pro Wrestling. I remember when Sakuraba still wore a mask

All your argument is a pitiful way to try to insult me. In fact your homosexual stalking me and trying to dream what my life is like is really sad.

Get a life, learn about MMA instead of trying to be some armchair commentator when you dont know shit, and learn to spell AT LEAST at a 10th grade level.

Really, go troll another thread. Instead of bringing your homosexual fantasies about people on the internet.

YouMad.jpg

that bj quick rematch is a disappointment, especially when he was talking about moving up to the middle weights. Brock is going to get tko by carwin, and then brock will leave the ufc and fedor will take his arm and send him back home.

Oh yeah, fuck the diaz brothers for that ghetto display of a bunch of neanderthals!!!

chicken.gif

that bj quick rematch is a disappointment, especially when he was talking about moving up to the middle weights. Brock is going to get tko by carwin, and then brock will leave the ufc and fedor will take his arm and send him back home.

Oh yeah, fuck the diaz brothers for that ghetto display of a bunch of neanderthals!!!

chicken.gif

That gif is epic!

chaelvs.gif

Urijah Faber talks WEC 48

Thoughts on Faber? I can't stand him. Discuss.

• Like 1

That gif is epic!

chaelvs.gif

Urijah Faber talks WEC 48

Thoughts on Faber? I can't stand him. Discuss.

I actually like Faber, I think he is a good fighter. Now as a person....thats another thing.

Looking forward to the WEC fight

Scan0003_1.jpg.52e2864e0b647ee0d4edf4a0ad79f31d.jpg