UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are quick, daley deserves to be cut, kimbo sucks, i thought he'd be good to keep on the roster to sell a couple extra tickets or ppvs(not because he's a good fighter), but he cant make 205 and gets killed by crappy heavyweights. Iwant to see koscheck vs jake shields (assuming shields is at 170 in ufc)

Even though it was a bitch move, I think Daley hitting Kos afterward was the highlight of that night. Joe Rogan was sounding a little snitchy after the fights saying that he should be in jail right now for assault. And, if you're going to get a free hit on someone at least make it a good shot. Faked knee to the face was a bitch move too, at least get hit if you're going to fake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really dude, this is good and bad at the same time. Good cause Kimbo is just a name and no real game. Bad as in bad for UFC, cause if Kimbo really wants to get on Dana for being such a cock sucking two face he should sign to Strikeforce and fight all over the world and even dominate in Japan.

We will see...I cant believe out of 4 fights and so much of Dana eating out of Kimbos ass on TUF 10 that he just cuts him like that when he is getting some what decent at wrestling. I would have gave him a couple of more fights to see improvement

Kos might be the best mental gamer in the league, I saw his post fight interview on FSN and he was saying how he talked a bunch of foul shit in Paul dailys ear the last 30 secs of the fight, which is what pushed him over the edge.

What a dumbass tho... Way to fuck your whole career up before it starts

I am a retarded Canadian that spends all of my time trying to make up for my sad excuse of a life on internet cred. I am going to go cry and then drive down to the high school and pickup underage fat chicks to make myself feel better.

About time you came out with it

jsyn82.jpg

No.

I could give a fuck less about highlight reel finishes, he has them but I just really cant take how he approaches pretty much everbody. And dont forget the fact that most of his fights are one-sided, who the fuck would want to watch his cocky ass roll around for 15 minutes all the time? If you're going to be a good fighter, have atleast a halfway decent attitude.

I dont respect anybody who has his ass way up his head, fakes a little injury from an illegal knee that NEVER hit him, and will just take you down and keep you there because it's 'smart' move.

So yeah, fuck Kos. And Im pretty sure the new season of TUF would be reeeeeaal entertaining with him :lol: