TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Soooo fucking drunk took pain killers i had 2 hours of sleep last night so I was half passed out the whole night. I wake up to my friend burnin hair off of my leg with a lighters...about to pass out I start salviating like i am gonna throw up/...

I jusfell asleep at my desk with my head on the keyborad for an est. 15 min... holy shit i am gona oging to be..d..\

"OGING" cool.

I had one beer and a few sips of Fireball this afternoon....super lame. I was just so tired and not in the mood. Then my friend and I felt like bums so we staggered around downtown trying to be cool but ended up just going home and passing out. I'm a pussy.....

What a fucken blinder of a weekend I have had.

End of Semester on Friday party was messy, got my designated driver to come grab me, then spent the next 4 hours drinking and smoking the herb til I was too fucked up.

Yesterday had the girl come over, started drinking at 2pm, then more drinks, add in a few B52s, then spa with drinks, then bed with drinks.

Wake up today, go to hang a piss, get the sweats, have to go and lie down to cool off before being sick. All beer and no food makes me not feel the best. Plus holding in farts due to new woman probably wasn't the best idea...

painting drunk has resulted in horrible attempts at what look like some sort of post-impressionist painting done by an autistic kid. Hid in the grass for 3 hours, cops looking for me, but shit, they didnt catch me riding dirty...