TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it was. i realized that i dont like golf so much, but golf carts are always a potential for great fun

i had two friends who worked at the golf course. some nights we would sneak into the cart barns, drink 40s and smoke blunts, then steal 2 or 3 carts and ride them off into the night, doing donuts and bumper cart wars in the middle of greens. a park ranger got on our tails once and scared the shit out of us, but we managed to lose him in the bushes. i was riding on the back of it standing up when they crashed that shit into another cart, i went flying off into the air.

bump for lazy ass IOU.

Thanks VAJ... You is cool...

I spent maybe $10 yesterday and got fucking drunk.. I mean epic kind of drunk..

Thank you people for buying me much whiskey last night...

To that one guy.. Don't hate on me cause your girl was talking to me... I'm that kind of guy that drunk women like.. Believe me.. She would have hated herself the next day for what you were thinking was gonna happen...

Today is difficult and I'm already forgetting yesterday cause those brain cells are weak..

That is all..