TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He has it cus he used to do heroin. He said it fucks you up real bad cus it stimulates the same nerves and tricks your brain into thinking you are fucked up. He said if I eat it and smoke a blunt I'll be so fucked up I'll wish I wasn't.

Dude is on some herb shit. I smoked him out the past few times we chilled and he hasn't came through with anything. I called and they said he was in the shower and would tell him I called. If he doesn't hit me back I'm just gonna stop talking to that fool cus I don't deal with that type of shit. Especially off someone I knew for like 10 years.

I went over to a homies house to buy some weed and his little brother was fucked up on suboxins. Couldn't even understand what he was saying half the time because he was slurring so bad. But he basically said the same thing about smoking weed while being on those things.

Doesn't look very fun.

You didnbt' woin a game all night son, sorryyyyyy haga

I;m abiouyt to go to bed, fuck this

I havnt' ene in here for a lil bit, but Sunday night Iw as super fucked up, and licked this girls/pussy ass for what seeme dlike fortever, then when she toppedx me off I was wayyyyyy too durnk to even think about cumming. half hoiur straight of head and nothin, poor girl, prolly fucked up her self esteem aout it

got shitty at the giants game last night....9 dollar beers aint no joke. we pregamed at gordon beirsch or however you spell that shit, they got legit shit on tap for only 4 bucks...we pregamed that by drinking tall cans on the waterfront earlier in the evenin...i musta gone 10 deep last night woke up this morning feeling terrible...if it was ten budwiesers shit would have been fine, but ten dark ales and blonde bocks got damn

Sorry puhfester, I have been slacking, due to my recent reluctance to go on myspace for more than 5 minutes at a time due to its love of resetting my modem and cutting off whatever more important shit i am doing a that time.

I'll get around to deleting them once I have an afternoon nap.

Also, any bitch that posts spam on there or my Myspace automatically earns her or her friends a post in the Myspace thread on here.