Spoiled Rich Grill!!

TGUNNER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Spoiled Rich Girl!!

Dad!!! Oh my GOD!!! a red skateboard!!! How many times have I told you!!! I wanted a blue skateboard!!! Mom turn the camera off you dumb bitch!!! What the hell, I have a blue helmet and it's totally gonna clash with my red skateboard! Dad, what were you thinking...now all my skater friends are gonna laugh at me.

i ran into a spoiled rich girl tonight.

i'm in the parking lot ready to come out of a space, and i look behind me first, then i back out slowly like i normally do. what do i see. some stuck-up, overly-priveleged white girl that looked like a fake paris hilton... she had on all pink, dyed blonde hair, and all she needed was a small dog inside a purse. she's standing there giving me a hateful look. still standing there blocking my path. basically she was mad because i pulled out of the space and she felt she was too good to either walk a different direction or to wait. she didn't like the fact that the car was coming out and i was intruding on her space. she was basically the stereotypical superficial L.A. girl and a pseudo-socialite. these type of people are scum.

i'm in the parking lot ready to come out of a space, and i look behind me first, then i back out slowly like i normally do. what do i see. some stuck-up, overly-priveleged white girl that looked like a fake paris hilton... she had on all pink, dyed blonde hair, and all she needed was a small dog inside a purse. she's standing there giving me a hateful look. still standing there blocking my path. basically she was mad because i pulled out of the space and she felt she was too good to either walk a different direction or to wait. she didn't like the fact that the car was coming out and i was intruding on her space. she was basically the stereotypical superficial L.A. girl and a pseudo-socialite. these type of people are scum.

yeah...i saw a lot of these girls when i was in l.a.

especially at this mall called "the grove"

...i dont think so ..my cousin took me out there to "the farmers market" to get some food.

i think its by melrose or something...

lax-ht-farmmkt-031704-09.jpg

that's The Grove... which is right next door to Farmer's Market. lots of yuppies at the grove.

coincidentally, the parking lot incident i mentioned was directly across the street from The Grove/Farmer's Market.

that's The Grove... which is right next door to Farmer's Market. lots of yuppies at the grove.

coincidentally, the parking lot incident i mentioned was directly across the street from The Grove/Farmer's Market.

yeah....i was there 2 weeks ago at that farmers market thing around lunch time....lots of snobby people...especially the ones having there cars valet parked at the mall....gay.

and you didnt keep reversing why????

if you have a nice car i can somewhat understand. altho being a socialite whore she prob wouldnt weigh much and instead of denting the bumper, she'd actually just explode into a shower of dust like a vampire.

edit: ya'll have valet parking at the mall?? now ive heard it all..

edit: ya'll have valet parking at the mall?? now ive heard it all..

in L.A. it was actually kinda crazy though...people were pulling up to the mall in ferrari's, bentlys, mazaratti's etc.....the only other time i have seen so many fancy rich people cars was when i was in miami.

Archived