an inconvenient truth!...

swyft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This article in the Times makes that argument that poor countries, despite contributing the least to global warming, bear the brunt of its effects. It's pretty terrible that these countries have to pay for our excess.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/01/science/earth/01climate.html?ei=5089&en=6c687d65add0bfba&ex=1333080000&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

DUDE FOOLS NEED TO PUT ASIDE THEIR EGOS AND REALIZE ITS NOT ABOUT LEFT OR RIGHT...OUR RIDICULOUS POLLUTION IS CATCHING UP WITH US....THE US USES MORE RESOURCES THEN CHINA AND LEADS THE WORLD IN TOXIC EMISSION

CHINAS POPULATION=1,313,973,713

USA=298,444,215

SHIT JUST DOESNT ADD UP....WE NEED TO CHANGE OURSELVES BEFORE OUR GRANDCHILDREN SUFFER FROM OUR STUPIDITY

today the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has released their 4th assement report.

check out http://www.ipcc.ch/

the media in the US will quote a cutted version of this, since your president

and the MP of China insisted on cutting out some paragraphs which adressed the subject of possible damages caused by the climate change in North America and China. ignoring actual facts (in this case, the findings of 2500 scientists) is quite a strenght of Mr. Bush it seems.

leftwinghack is like the unrestrained ego of angelofdeath. It's what angelofdeath would be if he stopped trying to sound intelligent.

fuck stop being a whiney little bitch, the mere fact that you always resort to petty insults in arguments with him puts you on the side of dubious intellect.

thats why we need to have less kids,or better yet,adopt,you helping the poor soul have a life and a family to support him....

control the number of habitants,so resources are enough and no one is hungry thirsty cold or hot.

knock knock... whos there? vasectomy...oh! come in!

having less kids has nothing to do with it. Everyone has their portion already weighed out for them.

And surely, We gave you authority on the earth and appointed for you therein provisions (for your life). Little thanks do you give. (Al-A'raf 7:10)

In my opinion the problem is not people having more kids, the problem is the wasteful lives people lead and the billions of dollars worth of wastefulness in corporations every year. America hoardes more than half the worlds resources anyway, that's why people are hungry , thirsty and hot because people can't part ways with their boojee frappicano double soy lexus with splenda butter leather and a whirlpool spa in the 8th full bathroom of their 129 car garage MTV, just out of drug rehab cribolicious complete with a 2,62766,89564576 dollar poodle rockin' a fendi sweater and a tennis bracelet.

have more kids, just teach them not be useful, not wasteful.

having less kids has nothing to do with it. Everyone has their portion already weighed out for them.

And surely, We gave you authority on the earth and appointed for you therein provisions (for your life). Little thanks do you give. (Al-A'raf 7:10)

In my opinion the problem is not people having more kids, the problem is the wasteful lives people lead and the billions of dollars worth of wastefulness in corporations every year. America hoardes more than half the worlds resources anyway, that's why people are hungry , thirsty and hot because people can't part ways with their boojee frappicano double soy lexus with splenda butter leather and a whirlpool spa in the 8th full bathroom of their 129 car garage MTV, just out of drug rehab cribolicious complete with a 2,62766,89564576 dollar poodle rockin' a fendi sweater and a tennis bracelet.

have more kids, just teach them not be useful, not wasteful.

peace dawood

i get you with how they WASTE life resources,i got nothing against that,i think that is a huge crime against humanity,but dawood,dont say it has nothing to do with having many kids to try to defend yourself because u had 4 kids,its done,im not pointing at you,i dont want to kill your or anyones kids,but in these times having more than 2 kids becomes a problem.

havent you seen how packed we are in our cities living in boxes one on top of another? and the pollution we cause,and how hard its to feed all these mouths,all the kids that die daily because of no food,and no medicine...being less we can have more,it is moral whether you are a muslim or not.

i hope you reflect in this idea,we still have time to make a better future for the next generations,this should be done now for it to take effect.

also think about how the new world order puts all the obscene material for us to fall into fornication and have kids and leave the mothers,and they show u movies were the guy that did it its all good and soup operas with outrageous adultery,they want us to be many because the more people there is the more confusion in taking a decision will be, because people do not think for themselves they follow the majority,the majority as God says,it is always astray.

also the quran verse 7:10 says God APPOINTED provisions,not make them unlimited.

peace

props on selective quoting out of context woooooooooooo

Selective quoting out of context? Dawg, thats exactly what you said, in that order, and the context is irrelevant. You're trying to call the guy out for using 'petty insults,' when that's exactly what you do. Its not irony, its sheer stupidity.

peace dawood

i get you with how they WASTE life resources,i got nothing against that,i think that is a huge crime against humanity,but dawood,dont say it has nothing to do with having many kids to try to defend yourself because u had 4 kids,its done,im not pointing at you,i dont want to kill your or anyones kids,but in these times having more than 2 kids becomes a problem.

havent you seen how packed we are in our cities living in boxes one on top of another? and the pollution we cause,and how hard its to feed all these mouths,all the kids that die daily because of no food,and no medicine...being less we can have more,it is moral whether you are a muslim or not.

i hope you reflect in this idea,we still have time to make a better future for the next generations,this should be done now for it to take effect.

also think about how the new world order puts all the obscene material for us to fall into fornication and have kids and leave the mothers,and they show u movies were the guy that did it its all good and soup operas with outrageous adultery,they want us to be many because the more people there is the more confusion in taking a decision will be, because people do not think for themselves they follow the majority,the majority as God says,it is always astray.

also the quran verse 7:10 says God APPOINTED provisions,not make them unlimited.

peace

I disagree, Although I understand your mindset. although the hadith goes...

He (sallAllahu alayhe wasallam) said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the nations.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (3227) and Abu Dawood (2050). Classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan (9/363) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb (1921).

be fruitful and multiply. Don't worry Allah says.

So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariya (Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrab to (visit) her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allah." Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit." (Aali Imran 3:37)

Allah will provide abundance for everyone of them from His Bounty. And Allah is Ever All­Sufficient for His creatures' need, All­ Wise. (An-Nisa 4:130)

And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Surely, the killing of them is a great sin. (Al-Isra 17:31)

Allah is the best of providers

Selective quoting out of context? Dawg, thats exactly what you said, in that order, and the context is irrelevant. You're trying to call the guy out for using 'petty insults,' when that's exactly what you do. Its not irony, its sheer stupidity.

i was talking about when they have topical arguments but thanks anyway dawwwwg