Find results in...
Weapon X

Shopping: Online or For Real?

How do you like to shop?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to shop?

• On the street/at the mall
    • boogie handzus

I was gonna trek out to this far mall today, but I decided to drop some loot at 4THW and then reach to the local mall for shoes, maybe.

Made treating myself a whole lot easier, that shopping online, but it's just not the same. I was looking for an excuse to get dressed and leave my house for the day, but now I'm just gonna loaf around in the pyjamas a little more.

online for sure..especially in my circumstance where i have billing in the u.s.but i'mnot inthe country.it was so much cheaper to just order shit online, i get alot of junkmail with free shipping too.. dont have to wait in the lines at usps, or ups to send shit out..

but then again all of my family and close friends are in other states

I didn't end up getting shoes, but I got a nice Hugo Boss scarf. It took every fibre of my being to not purchase the cashmere Burberry scarf.

I didn't end up getting shoes, but I got a nice Hugo Boss scarf. It took every fibre of my being to not purchase the cashmere Burberry scarf.

I get $225 Burberry scarves for cheap...get at me

Chav.

I knew that if anyone would call me out on that, it'd be you.

AyeBee, I will probably send you a PM sometime soon.

yo i went shopping for the stupid black friday garbage a month back. and i found out that the same specials where online aswell. so unless you're going to toys r us to cop some transformers for 40% off i suggest you do it online.

wait

i guess shopping online is only good when they have these stupid BLACK FRIDAY sale

fo real- just as long as it isn't a mall..

Yeah, malls are fucked at this time of year, but I kinda like smoking a joint and then putting on the iPod and walking through the mall, getting shit done.

online for the win (you can find more shit) but its not like going to the mall and picking up the chicks

Wait, you guys know what chavs are?

DVDs books etc all online, clothes shoes food etc all in shops.

Computer games from shops too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now