Shopping: Online or For Real?

Weapon X

How do you like to shop?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was gonna trek out to this far mall today, but I decided to drop some loot at 4THW and then reach to the local mall for shoes, maybe.

Made treating myself a whole lot easier, that shopping online, but it's just not the same. I was looking for an excuse to get dressed and leave my house for the day, but now I'm just gonna loaf around in the pyjamas a little more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

online for sure..especially in my circumstance where i have billing in the u.s.but i'mnot inthe country.it was so much cheaper to just order shit online, i get alot of junkmail with free shipping too.. dont have to wait in the lines at usps, or ups to send shit out..

but then again all of my family and close friends are in other states

yo i went shopping for the stupid black friday garbage a month back. and i found out that the same specials where online aswell. so unless you're going to toys r us to cop some transformers for 40% off i suggest you do it online.

wait

i guess shopping online is only good when they have these stupid BLACK FRIDAY sale