Dear ________,

suca

Dear Doc! THA (in san diego),

i'm sorry i'm a fucking bum. i told you i'd send out a packet of my wesley willis stickers, and i've been sleeping on that shit for way too long. right now i'm in the middle of moving, but i promise you i'll get that shit out soon. i've got them printed, but i have to hand cut them with scissors before i can send them out. i'll throw in a promo dvd for the skate company i was doing designs for, that doesn't exist anymore. i'll throw in some personalized work as well. i'm a fucking douchebag for neglecting this exchange, and appreciate you getting me your shit so quick. i just keep procrastinating. keep doing what you're doing, your shit on flickr is tight.

take it easy,

Earl

dear weed,

you've been a good friend to me for so many years now, but i gotta let yo' ass go. seriously, you fuck me up. i can't use you to hide from reality any more. i need to get my shit straight, and smoking you ain't fucking helping out. even in moderation, you're still holding my ass back from a better life. so bitch, get out, take your fucking clothes, i don't care where you go, but you can't stay here any longer.

leave your key in the basket, and don't call,

earl

dear girlfriend,

i've been missing you this past month, but i'll be down there soon enough. you're coming to visit this weekend, and i can't wait to see you. i'm so fucking horny that the crack of dawn better watch out (t.waits). so you know what's going down friday night, that's right, some good ole fashion boot knocking. you're going to be walking funny saturday morning, but i'll buy you breakfast before i drop you off at your sisters and go to work. if you want, you don't even have to say hello and give me a hug when you get here, just jump on my face and work me like a bucking bronco. we are going to have some ruthless fucking sex all weekend, so be prepared.

love,

yo' man

dear chef boyardee,

you're a piece of shit, a real piece of shit.

i hate you, you fat fucking pediophile moustache having, italian wanna be, goomba.

love,

earl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear caligula,

get an extension cord, and connect your A/C to your neighbor's house, via the external outlet. then put your A/C on high over night, and close all your windows and doors. cool down one room, and use that as refuge from the heat. this also makes it easy to trap all the cool air in a shorter amount of time. make sure you set your alarm early enough to sneak the plug back into your house, before said neighbor wakes up and goes to work. if said neighbor confronts you, jab him in the throat.

good luck,

Earl

dear grocery store,

i bought some lunch meat from you last night. the package said the meat was good until sept 21. i made myself a sandwich for lunch today and took four bites. right when i was about to take the 5th bite i notice some green stuff. i open the meat and find some green furry islands on it. i am now expecting a shit attack to hit me any minute.

thanks,

roadpig

p.s. it's fuckin HOT outside!!!

dear caligula,

get an extension cord, and connect your A/C to your neighbor's house, via the external outlet. then put your A/C on high over night, and close all your windows and doors. cool down one room, and use that as refuge from the heat. this also makes it easy to trap all the cool air in a shorter amount of time. make sure you set your alarm early enough to sneak the plug back into your house, before said neighbor wakes up and goes to work. if said neighbor confronts you, jab him in the throat.

good luck,

Earl

good idea.....except for two things....my neighbor wakes up for work at 4am...so im not gonna be able to wake up before him....and second...he beat his ex wife (i dont know what relevance that has...but i felt i needed to mention it.)

dear caligula,

beat your neighbor's head with a brick (he deserves it), and put him in a deep coma or grave. then testify as a witness against his wife. "well, i could hear him beating her for a while now, but i never thought she'd go this far." while he's in a coma/dead, and she's in lock up awaiting trial, you'll have full access to their outlet(s). in fact, you could probably pop their AC out of their window, install it in one of your windows, and turn your place into a winter wonderland. hell, get a few power strips, and couple more extension cords, power all your electronics on them, and watch your electric bill drop like a hooker in a dive bar.

your's truely,

Earl

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear bar,

I am so glad I went to you. Instead of seeing flake girl. I love your alcoholic daze you have me in.

Sneak "one beer from being drunk" Creep

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear Catface,

I said please...that is enough respects.

ps- I love cheese. but cant eat to much

Sneak "Lactose Intolerant" Creep

Dear MAR,

good lookin out my nigga!

cali"heatexaustedmofo"gula

dear caligula,

don't fall for it, his AC will mysteriously breakdown for no reason and he will trick you into taking your clothes off to keep cool.....in his bed.

concerned citizen against teh ghey aktibitiez

-Torque