Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metallix

Krylon Colors 2001

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information

any store that carries them, we have a few farm colors, they dont sell well so there like collecting dust.

if you ask 95% of hardware stores will do a special order for you and u can get the rare colors nobody stocks, you just have to wait a week for the delivery. you pay regular retail on it also, so its dope. if u rack, sux 4 u i guess

what the fuck????? no problem getting the farm implements, but....

teal blue, teal green, rose, dusty pink, mauve, violet, oyster grey????????

i'll just say it again.. what the fuck????

where the hell's this from? because "apparently" all the colours i mentioned have been discontinued, and some of them years ago. i'm suprised i don't see chrome yellow on that list too. fuck. you americans get all the fuckin colours..

Guest diggity

Re: Camo

Originally posted by KINGREAL

That camo paint is very shitty...always clogging shit up!

i agree not too opaque either.

Guest Handjob

Canadians don't heve your choice of Krylon colours...

We have to mix together roots and berries to make different colours...:D

its all about having ACE hardwear make a special order of paint for you and then racking the shipment when it comes in. it worked for me 3 times before they caught on.

Originally posted by From Autumn

its all about having ACE hardwear make a special order of paint for you and then racking the shipment when it comes in. it worked for me 3 times before they caught on.

haha..asshole i work at ace hardware. youd be surprised how much racking hurts regular customers. We jack up the price if anything gets stolen. We don't eat the cost on anything. what do i care though, keep racking.

i got all the colors from that second sheet posted but atmost aces ive never seen, teal,salmon,chamios,and i really want that fuckin voilet!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if Krylon colors actually came out like that... not to mention a lot of their paint is super glossy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this