I AM TRAPPED

jaSHUEah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, T4M* said:

I call conspiracy on the sidekick's battery to last 17 years isolated with dying energy,  and managed to bring it back to life.

My man was surviving off bugs that crawled into the trunk and doing calisthenics to keep from wasting away. Gotta keep that heart rate up.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, T4M* said:

I call conspiracy on the sidekick's battery to last 17 years isolated with dying energy,  and managed to bring it back to life.

Do you think he's..... MacGyver?

Powered by oontz oontz oontz?

Trapped in a trunk for that long, must have lived off urine.  Had to pee in his own butt.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Imagine being so mad at someone for getting pussy that you and your friends jump him. If one of my friends banged my sister, I'd laugh and clown the both of them for it. I know this story's fake as fuck, but hypothetically speaking, dude got what he deserves. 😆

Where does your sister live?

On 1/2/2024 at 9:53 PM, mr.yuck said:

@jaSHUEahremember when Kanye West went off script on live TV and told the world George Bush doesn't care about black people?

Well it didn't get better for him. He really doubled down on a bunch of crazy shit.

Da fuck happened?

The last I remembered…. Black America loved him??

• Truth 1

Posted (edited)

Now white America loves him???

make it make sense…

and got damn there has been a lot of riots and civil unrest huh??

…last thing I remember is America only started looting, flipping over cars, and burning dumpsters in the middle of intersections when the Lakers lost…

…I mean Sean Bell was only executed a few years ago and it was barely a headline.... 

*that same scenario literally couldn’t happen in this AMERIKKKA (<edit*America)

I woke up to….. just wouldn’t fly anymore…

….anyway.. shoutout to Joey BadA$$…

he made an entire album based on this concept.

(any other suggestions? I’ve heard Kendrick is worth a spin?? -/anyone know where I can buy CDs?)

Edited by jaSHUEah

Posted (edited)

…that new Grand Theft Auto trailer though 👀

You all had to wait a really long time between releases huh?

I guess this is the best time to escape this entire ordeal. I have plenty of time to catch up on GTA IV and V and all of the DLC…

*edit: wait….. they canceled the DLC for V???

also, does anyone know what a “shark card” is and where I can purchase one? I don’t remember in-game cars costing real money????

Edited by jaSHUEah

6 hours ago, jaSHUEah said:

I don’t remember in-game cars costing real money????

It's been a thing for a while now.  Pay to play, and many people do.  The gaming industry makes more money off of subscriptions and selling things in the game.  NFTs is where its at these days. You can make some really good money off of NFTs

Edited by ndv