Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makeithappennn

this is not right

Last night I saw on the news that 2 kids were shot in my neighborhood, I thought to myself it could be someone I know..sure enough i woke up today to find out my friend was shot in the stomach and another guy i know of was killed. My friend is now paralyzed from the waist down,Im not really sure how I feel about the situation,but I cant stop thinking about it. Figured the only way I could blow some stress was to ramble on 12oz.I dont mean to whine,but this shit has to stop..

5555466_BG3.jpg

Rest in peace Kyle.

That sucks man, all I can say is keep your head straight and remain friends with

the paralyzed friend. I'm talking about now and ten years from now. When all

your gossiping friends leave him behind. Be there for him.

That will make you a true man.

Rest in peace, Kyle. My condolences to your paralyzed friend. I hope he recovers as best he can. The purposeless violence that yields these kinds of tragedies needs to stop.

That sucks man, all I can say is keep your head straight and remain friends with

the paralyzed friend. I'm talking about now and ten years from now. When all

your gossiping friends leave him behind. Be there for him.

That will make you a true man.

Listen to him, he know his shit.

you guys need some gun laws.. oh and more brutal cops

How do gun laws prevent criminals from having guns?

And "more brutal cops" means more rip threads, dipshit.

How do gun laws prevent criminals from having guns?

And "more brutal cops" means more rip threads, dipshit.

Is this a serious question? After the Port Arthur masacre in Australia, we tightened our gun laws heavily. All Automatic Weapons were deemed illegal and the Government did a buy back scheme with the owners. Since then im sure the statistics in gun related crimes would have dropped dramatically.

Is this a serious question? After the Port Arthur masacre in Australia, we tightened our gun laws heavily. All Automatic Weapons were deemed illegal and the Government did a buy back scheme with the owners. Since then im sure the statistics in gun related crimes would have dropped dramatically.

All that shit has been doen here in the US and it doesn't work. Automatic guns are illegal. Infact even carrying a gun at all is illegal unless you have a permit which is almost impossible for the average American to get. So now basically the only people packing are criminals (who get long prison terms if caught with a gun) and cops. Maybe if guns were legal Kyle and his homeboy would have been packing too and shit would have ended different. Maybe not, but the fact is that niggas are alot less likely to pull a gun if they think you have one too. That's just a fact.

This shouldn't be a thread about gun laws, start one if you want to debate it. This is about the dude's friends. Keep it that way.

Sorry to hear that man. It's never easy to have a friend crippled/killed. I hope for the best.

That sucks.

What was the beef over? Or was it just some random shit?

I dont think i should really mention that..thanks for the kind words though,I might be going to the hospital tomorrow to check on my friend. This should remind everyone that you shouldnt take life for granted.

Just got back from the hospital..turns out my friend is not paralyzed..the bullet just barely missed his spine but it hit his lung..hes alot better than i thought,should be out of the hospital soon.

Just got back from the hospital..turns out my friend is not paralyzed..the bullet just barely missed his spine but it hit his lung..hes alot better than i thought,should be out of the hospital soon.

that's refreshing news

This kid i know got hit last week too. similarly, they thought he was gonna be paralyzed too, got hit four times in the back. shits fucked when wiggling toes is ecstatic news.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now