DETO'S BACK, BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

DETO

well, it's been around a month that i've logged on to here, i originally was just going home for 2 days, and i landed up staying for about 5 days, then my best friend and i took a road trip to Phoenix to see Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd) and we were gonna drive out to Vegas the next day for a friends 21st birthday. but we found out that the night after Floyd, John Mayer was gonna be opening up for Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, so we stayed another night, so 2 days later, we drove out to Vegas and met up with our friends who were already there, did the whole Vegas thing with a group of about 12, had a fucking blast, like 1000x better than Arizona. Arizona sucks! everyone came back to New Mexico on the 10th except for me and my buddy JC, we stayed till the 15th, went back to my hometown, now i', back home and about to leave tomorrow to Texas with my dad to see the Rolling Stones. so, it's been a damn fun month. except in Vegas i tore my left rotator cuff and a few other muscles in my shoulder, so now i need to get that surgically fixed, it hurt like hell, but I'm okay. how are all of you doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i originally fucked up my shoulder about 5 years ago, this time, we went and saw some punk band in Vegas and my buddies and i jumped into he mosh pit and i just fucked it up. somehow foundm y wall to lean against a wall trying to pop it in myself, but luckily my buddy JC knew how to pop it into place, we looked all over the fucking city for a sling. 2 days ago, i finally got to go see a Dr and he ordered an MRI and that's what he found wrong with it. just years of wear and tear. it sucks only having one arm. good thing it was my left, as i am right handed.

2 days ago, i finally got to go see a Dr and he ordered an MRI and that's what he found wrong with it. just years of wear and tear.

those MRI machines are loud....i think my rotator cuffs are all fucked up too...i get mad pain in my joints when its cold outside...especially my shoulders.