RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

Be rich but stay true, if I had it easy Id steal paint alot more, if money is no contest Id have my lawyer to do the talking in court and id have the bail money so...

Writers that have payed their dues and struck oil are an exception but you cant be a noob and fill a room with paint you bought and expect respect i dont care how good you are or your ups if your not doing the crime part your not a writer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

you sound a bit jealous imo...Anyway i dont think art school is all that bad..fuck once i go im going to just use it to my advantage and use the shit i learn and apply it to graff, i dont have a problem with rich writers..their the ones that carry shit loads of montana and such, means more shit for me to rob :D .

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

I think perhaps this sentence sums it up best. And let's not forget Gkae as far as well to do writers. It's not like there aren't rich writers that have contributed more than their fair share to the scene.

if i was rich i would buy a fucking 12 passenger chevy van and cruise around the city and just wreck fillins everywhere 12 people deeep on market street....payin the mother fuckin cops off

hmmf, yes, because american cops are known to take pay off's. and your 11 friends would never snitch on you, because you're the rich guy.

know what i hate? people that bitch about other people's shit instead of getting theirs. at least the rich writers are writers. be thankful for others that write graffiti instead of hating everyone and thinking you're the shit.

having to bust my ass everyday at work makes me appreciate graffiti that much more and the scant free time i have available for it.

The kind of appreciation "rich peeple" don't have.

But whatever....rich or poor, graffiti is the shit

What makes you think that you know how much other people appreciate graffiti? Sounds like you are telling yourself things to make you feel better about yourself and an excuse to hate others. Too many tears in this thread.

done more FOR graffiti?

who the fuck does something FOR graffiti? does graffiti have some kind of gay political motive now that i didnt hear of? if so count me out, i'll start just breaking windows and burning down buildings.

dude, settle down, sip some sauza.....hey, are you enjoying the new aquarium where your Audi's backseat used to be/

hahahahahaha

What makes you think that you know how much other people appreciate graffiti? Sounds like you are telling yourself things to make you feel better about yourself and an excuse to hate others. Too many tears in this thread.

Hating on others....................so hot right now

lol this is exactly like the situation in Malibu's Most Wanted, if the rich kid gets in shit and his parents dont back him up he gunna cry.. lol, just like the guy from the movie, wen he went to the real hood he turned soft.. anywayz soo yeh if the rich kid actually sees what its like bombin at 4 am and gets caught he isnt gunna wanna graff anymore..