Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOE-LESTER

RICH WRITERS

you know what really "grinds my gears" its rich kids who write. they dont have to go to school, dont have to have a job, dont have to worry about getting caught, cuz they have mommy and daddy to pay for everything. They just go from city to city and get apartments/houses they dont pay for and have thier parents credit card to feed thier coke habbit.

fuck blue bloods

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

and fuck people who go to art school too, it has nothing to do with talent, it has everything to do with if you can pay the tuition, oh i mean if your parents can pay the tuition.

meh, my 2cents, im just venting cuz im a broke mother fucker who works for a living and hasnt had shit fed to me with a silver spoon

contrary to popular belief, art school will teach you almost nothing about graff, and it doesnt cost as much as regular college or law school

I've met a few rich kids who were really dedicated to graff, and I've met art school fags riding a fad, using graffiti like a fashion accessory. So it goes both ways.

It helps being rich if you write, you can basically disregard the problems that come with breaking the law if you got that trust fund backing you up.

I ALSO KNOW SOME WELL TO DO WRITERS THAT PUT IT DOWN, WHAT I DONT LIKE IS WHEN THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GREW UP IN THE HOOD, WHEN THEY ARE REALLY FROM THE NICE PART OF TOWN, ALSO WHEN THEY DONT BOMB THIER OWN NEIBORHOODS

contrary to popular belief, art school will teach you almost nothing about graff, and it doesnt cost as much as regular college or law school

most art schools are more expensive

this kid was a rich kid...

zephyr1997.jpg

but you're right, zephyr is a toy

if i was rich i would buy a fucking 12 passenger chevy van and cruise around the city and just wreck fillins everywhere 12 people deeep on market street....payin the mother fuckin cops off

rich kids get is easy buyin paint and shit.....never pushed a cart hitting freights every day mother fuckers...

I mean fuck, id kill every city every night if i didnt have any obligations i.e school, work, etc and i knew my parents could bail me out and hire me an expensive lawyer

so your saying you dont like these ppl ,but wouldnt have a problem doing it yourself if u were rich? sounds like you contradicted yourself

:D

no, you wouldn't.

Guest qwerty

No. Stupid topic, period.

Trust fund bombers aren't always a bad thing. Just like if a kid who came from wealth became big in the whole rap game, you wouldn't diss him for being loaded.

I sure as hell didn't come from oney, but know plenty of trust funders that did, and they have rocked some of the dopest styles I have ever seen.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now