RICH WRITERS

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea you all seem to think that its sooo ghetto to think being rich is shit. well il drop some knowledge. PEOPLE IN THE GHETTO WANT TO BE RICH. only dumb people think they are 'keepin it real' if they living like a pennyless chump. im not saying all rich people are fine, but dont hate cos you are poor.

rich(ish) and proud!

Paying of my own apartment. go overseas for two weeks a year

I don't work 50+ hours a week to be poor.

fuck poor people all together.

go get a job live within your means or take steps to improve your means.

or failing that sit down & have a nice cold glass of shut the fuck up!

THIS AINT DIRECTED AT RICH WRITERS, ITS DIRECTED AT FAGGOT MOOCHERS WHO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND USE THEIR PARENTS MONEY

FUCK YOU, IF YOU HUSTLE AND BALL I GOT NOTHING BUT RESPECT, BUT IF YOU FRONT LIKE YOUR HOOD AND YOU WEARING A FUCKIN CHAIN YO MOMMY BOUGHT YOU FUCK YOU NIGGA IM GANKIN IT

THIS AINT DIRECTED AT RICH WRITERS, ITS DIRECTED AT FAGGOT MOOCHERS WHO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND USE THEIR PARENTS MONEY

FUCK YOU, IF YOU HUSTLE AND BALL I GOT NOTHING BUT RESPECT, BUT IF YOU FRONT LIKE YOUR HOOD AND YOU WEARING A FUCKIN CHAIN YO MOMMY BOUGHT YOU FUCK YOU NIGGA IM GANKIN IT

I agree with this. Being rich isn't bad if you worked for it at least.

Moe, i agree with you, but is it just rich writers that piss you off, or is it people who abuse money in general...I mean, there's always gonna be people who dont' spend money wisely, claim to be what their not, and are just general fuckups, but you konw when they go to sleep at night, they know that their a fuck up. I mean, if i wanted to, i could be spoiled. My father is a doctor, but i go to the cheapest college in the state, buy my clothes at goodwill, and the only drink i buy is 40's, with money i make from selling paintings. I rack and scam my paint. i COULD be rich, and i know plenty of writers who havent been painting more than 2 years and all they use is montana, and only paint legal walls. And they try to step!! Fuck it man, just know that when you go to sleep, you know your a real writer, and know that the bullshit kids go to sleep at night crying cause they know they aint bout shit.

"you dumb bitches better rack if you're rich or poor."

but.... THATS illegal!

"um.... every one here has internet so all of you have money.

i just got internet besides steelin from my nabers(fuck spelling) with there huge wirer less range"

its funny when writers cant spell

rich people dont piss me off, its the kids of rich people... their perants had to work their ass off or came up with something brilliant and made their way to get rich, whereas their kids are just spoilt brats who know nothing about work and just cruise around life doing nothing but sit on their ass and do whatever rich people do with their time... and then you get the rich white kid who wants to be ghetto and starts writing and shit and bites and thinks he's top shit, and when he gets beat down he squeels to the pigs...

Rich people (by that i mean the stereotype i just mentioned) piss me off, for those reason, and im envious (of their wealth not of them)!