Relationship of Convenience

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As am I...I lost interest like a week ago but she has great tits...

good answer... you at least know what you do like about her, always a good thing.

be sure to let her know that, when you do give her the boot.

example: "its sucks this isnt working out, and im not feeling you, but hey I do know that you have great TITS"

... to really seal the deal, give them one good grab for ole times sake...

Haha Psm that would be a splendiforus idea!

Mine gives good head...

No but seriously, it is what it is, she probobly feels the same. The problem is when she stars getting all serious, but you're not one to lead someone on. what do you do.

you punch them in the face...

i try to avoid this. i used to be in a relationship like this for so long until i decided it wasnt fair for the girl so i ended it. i think i would only 'date' a girl that i really like from now on out.

see this brings a new question... what exactly is dating???

nowadays this word is used but whats it really mean..

1. you now smash,but arent really togther

2. you are just putting time with this person seeing were it will go, wanting to smash

3. you use this word "date" - not to give the realationship a title and still smash....

what is it???

I should have maybe posted this on the mr & mrs. spreadaids thread

also this raises a question as well..

how long should u date before your official? opinions comments anyone?

Geezus, i dunno......I would say maybe when you're really feeling it? Like, you're not afraid to hold hands or other PDA's because you're worried some other chick might think you're actually "with" said person to whom is only "convenient" to you.

Like, when you go out, you're not looking for someone else to move on to. You're satisfied with what you have and you don't feel the need to look anymore. I think that's when you've found a gf/bf.

I wanted to get serious with last chick but she got weird. Went to lunch with her ex that she went out with for like 3 years then got in a fight with him and now she "knows she is ready to move on and start getting serious" with me. Now I dont want to pretty much turned me off from her...but she has these amazing breasts!