Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jake Stevens

new ludacris album

ludacris is nice with his. thick voice, mic presence, jokes, hot lines... i'll never be able to hate on dude.

"Ya'll drivin' Subarus, stuck in your cubicles,

I'm stuck in the air with weed crumbs under my cudicles!"

ludacris is nice with his. thick voice, mic presence, jokes, hot lines... i'll never be able to hate on dude.

yeah i always liked his shit. he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Hes a great MC, i have my doubts on his album though after the red light district, which pretty much sucked.

I got his new mixtape called "Pre Release Therapy", and i'll report back after i give it a listen, usually the mixtapes these guys put out are a notch or two above their actual albums

haha not retouched (off his site) sorry for the big picture, i had to show the detail (i think he used a fuckin sharpie on his head

37_1158272063_mkJiD.jpg

ludacris I got mixed feelings for this guy hes been in the game for awhile but everytime he comes out with a album I feel like its always his first and on every cd theres only like 3 bumpable songs and his hair wtf does he have going on the back?

Holy perfect negro.

That is just absolutley absurd. I would let him hit it from the back.

Somebody find out what the really deal is with that doo. A tattoo? I wouldnt be suprised but i wanna know for sure. Shit is rediculous.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now