Animal Cruelty Videos

papa_dukes

http://catchthisfucker.com

recently, there have been a rash of animal cruetly vids to hit the internet and the sick site network hosts these vids now the owner is offering a $1000 reward to anyone who can help in the capture of the person responsible for this.

the videos are horrible and I dont suggest anyone watchs them but if you seek out to its not hard to find. I dont know why or how pepole can get away with this but if anyone knows anything let someone know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually a hot asian girl. No joke. She's like stepping on a kitten with high heels, and it just sits there, really bizarre shit. I didn't watch more than a few seconds of it, and it was just way too bizarre for me to really comprehend. That one video with the raccoons being skinned alive remains the worst shit I've seen online.

ok, this asian chick with high heels puts a kitten on the ground and steps on it (slowly), crushing it's legs and back and shit, then just jamming her heel into other places. then she (warning: disgusting) puts one of her heels in its mouth whilst she put the other in its eye and pokes, then she puts it in the other eye, and then she crushes its head (i really do hope the kitten is dead by this point, for the kittens sake), with its brains and shit just oozing everywhere. and then she rubs its head in the pile of mess. she deserves to have that done to her.

disgusting how she kinda smiles.

has anyone seen those vids of the dog thing being skinned alive at a chinese fur farm? they're horrible.