Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
va_MisFit_01

what happened to audio galaxy? where do you d/l music from?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

there blocking a whole lot of songs now, makes me mad. cant get jill scott. use morpheus or kazaa cuz you can also find STUFF

Audiogalaxy always "fucks up" but the key is to leave your sattelite running and it will enventually download your shit, regardless of what error message it gives you. That shit's always on high server load.

if you are connected thru ethernet or LAN or whatever, you can go to the audiogalaxy site on any computer anywhere, log in and click songs to download and it'll go to your computer

but i guess i can see how it would be a bitch if you have a dial up

Aaargh, I think it really is down. The only thing you can get to is the opening page. No member home page, no search, no nothing.

Originally posted by Organ Donor

they are exactly the same

Actually, Morpheus fucks your computer up something royal. Kazaa doesn't

audiogalaxy is a bit slow, but if u pay u get good servers. i like audiogalaxies groups, i get lots of new music w/o asking for it and i hear shit i wouldnt otherwise. i have 3658 mp3's

Guest ctrl+alt+del

3658? holy shit ive only got 1700 some, 7 gigs or so.

hey, how does morpheus fuck up your computer "something royal"? i know they both connect to the same master server so you basically get the same responses, does one have spyware or something?

The search "bar" is right on the top of the main page....if it was a snake it woulda bit you. Of course, you have to log in first.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this