these evil girls

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so the jawn that had me weird the past week or two decides to hop back into the mix w/ a phonecall and like a faggot all i could muster up is "i just like to know where i stand"...i dont like where this is going for me. but im retarded and hooked

ive been in this same situation PLENTY of times..with the same girl...best of luck to you though...

I just like to know where I stand?! Waahhhh!!!!!

dude should of been like listen we can hang out whatever just know that I am on the prowl and if I see a bitty I am going to spit at her and if you have a problem with it do something about it or else I wont be leaving to your place at the end of the night...AIGHT!!!

'real gangsta ass niggas dont run they fucking mouth, cause real gangsta ass niggas aint got to'

acting all hard and cold to her aint thug, that's scared. you were real with her. that's way more gangsta, cause it shows you're man enough to do you. anybody can front, shit, 98% of people front in every situation they in. we don't front, thats BOP status for you.

Archived