how soon is now

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

fuckn ey...

in 1984 the smiths put out their first album "THE SMITHS", of which every song is out of hand

oscillate wildly

handsome devil

hand in glove

girl afraid

reel around the fountain

meat is murder<live>

bigmouth strikes again

this charming man

jack the ripper

sweet and tender hooligan

anyone interested i have every song put out by the smiths and morrissey

I DONT GIVE A FUCK B I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I FUCK WITH SOME ROCK, BUT IM NOT GONNA SIT OUTSIDE AND LISTEN TO NIGGAS SMASH GUITARS AND SING SAD SONGS WHEN IM GETTIN DRUNK AND SMOKIN BLUNTS, VODKA AND HENNY IS MY TWO STEP JUICE, I CANT TWO STEP TO FUCKING "MAPS". CAN I GET SOME BOUNCE PLEASE? THAT SAID, I FUCK WIT THE NEW YOUNG JOC ALBUM, ITS LIKE THE SAME SONG 14 TIMES BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK, THAT SHIT KNOCKS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. SHIT GOES BOTH WAYS, I THINK ROCK IS JUST A BUNCH OF NIGGAS WHINING WHILE SHAKING THEIR HAIR AROUND AND WEARING MASCARA AND CLUTCHING A MICROPHONE WHILE LOOKING AT THE SKY MAKING THEIR BEST "SAD CONFUSED BOUT TO CRY FACE" AND WHEN NIGGAS DO THAT STOMP WHILE THEY HOLD THE MIC AND ACT LIKE THE MIC IS PICKING THEM UP OFF THE FLOOR...NAH IM NOT WITH THAT. FUCK THAT, I NEED NIGGAS ON STAGE BOUNCIN, WAVING TOWELS, ADLIBBING AND SHIT.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

emo kids are clueless to the moz...

And the flesh you so fancifully fry

Is not succulent, tasty or kind

It's death for no reason

And death for no reason is MURDER

isn't the smiths what emo kids love? or is everyone just gonna say emo kids exploited them

smith fans grew up to be the parents of the emo kids of today

but this charming man

what difference does it make

and how soon is now are good songs

(incidentally the only smiths songs i know)

Archived