Banksy sexchange

famecrazy

Re: Banksy sticks it to Paris

Some1 is on point

If banksy wanted to be in with the in crowd he wouldve done it by now. Hes had offers to do all sorts of shit and could be on top and accepted. This isnt about publicity.

Besides alotta people say shit about her and say dumb shit like "oh I hope she gets hit by a bus" but homie actually put in work to try and bring her down.

(Even though its not hard to get her to go down)

500 cds? Damn I get bummed out having to burn friends like 5 or 6 cds and I didnt even write the names on 'em

Banksy gets reputation.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500 copies? Trust me you'll forget about this whole thing tomorrow/

THERES SO MANY STUPID BIRDS AND HOMOS OUT THERE THAT THIS OSTRICH LOOKING WOPMACHINE IS PROBABLY SELLIN 500 COPIES A MINUTE. 500 COPIES IS ALOT TO DO BY HAND BUT THIS STUPID BITCH IS GONNA SELL A MIL, SO 500 AINT PUTTING A DENT IN HER SALES AT ALL. I HATE THIS BITCH B, IF I WAS EVEN SEMI RICH I COULD BUY MYSELF SOME NEPTUNES AND SCOTT STORCH BEATS AND DROP A PLATINUM ALBUM. THIS BITCH EVEN GOT A DECENT REVIEW IN TIME MAGAZINE. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO B? WHATS WRONG WITH MUSIC?

it has the opposite effect on me. i don't think i've ever read even one of his posts. the color is too fucking dull and ugly. and centering every post is just annoying

But look at me! I'm an attention whore who colors all his posts in a vibrant and appealing visual style!!!!!

mero did you peep that murda mook vs. serious jones battlee?

NAH I SAW THE ONE ON FIGHT KLUB SERIOUS vs JIN...SERIOUS DESTROYED THAT NIGGA!! AT THE END JIN TRIED TO DO SOME CHINESE 8MILE SHIT AND GET MAD EMOTIONAL AND NIGGA ENDED UP GETTIN SHITTED ON EARLY. SHIT WAS HILARIOUS.

the dude that hosts that show has serious issues. and most of the rappers on there have terrible lines. one guy even used the 'dis' "i'll put him on an IV like the roman numeral 4". i couldn't figure out if he was trying to hurt the guy's feelings or teach him to count

ON THE SAME SHOW WHERE SERIOUS BATTLED JIN THERE WAS SOME DUDE "NEMZ" I THINK BATTLING SOME OTHER NIGGA WHOSE WHOLE STYLE WAS SOME FUCKING RIDICULOUS VOODOO NEGRO SPIRITUAL CHANT SHIT. I WAS LIKE "WHY IS THIS FAG ASS NIGGA EVEN RAPPING" AND THE OTHER KID JUST OD'D ON HIM COMPLETELY. I COULD GO ON THERE AND SHUT SHIT DOWN CUZ ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS HAVE MORE PEOPLE WITH YOU THAN THE DUDE YOUR BATTLING. 40 CAL HAD SOME OFFICIAL LINES THOUGH. "YOU OWE DOUGH, YOU TOO CHEAP TO PAY? IMA BLOW YA WIG OFF LIKE A CHEAP TOUPEE" CROWD:"OHHHH!"

the dude that hosts that show has serious issues. and most of the rappers on there have terrible lines. one guy even used the 'dis' "i'll put him on an IV like the roman numeral 4". i couldn't figure out if he was trying to hurt the guy's feelings or teach him to count

What a biter

"I'll put you up on the IV, not the Roman numeral 4

But the IV that lead to the funeral floor"- Apathy

it has the opposite effect on me. i don't think i've ever read even one of his posts. the color is too fucking dull and ugly. and centering every post is just annoying

A few times I have thought 'wait, what does that say? Oh fuck this!' hahah

Thats about as far as its got.

Archived