When Shit doesent work.

GEEB

what should i get?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yesterday i was reletivly excited about stopping by my local guitar center to pick up a midi controller, this one was on sale for 100$ so i bought it

MPD16.jpg

its a midi controller you connect to your computer i use it to make beats and drum in the samples i chop up, i get home set it up and play with it for hours tapping away trying to compose some shit with my new toy the BOOM! my computer crashes, i let it slide this time, but i soon find it keeps on happening, so now i return it to the store and get 85 bucks back because of the restocking bullshit, and now i have to pay 200$ instead to get one of theseinfo_KPC1.jpg

or wait for another month for this:

MPD24.jpg

i dunno if i should wait for the akai or should i just grab the korg, the point is it ruins my day when shit end up not owrking and then you dont get all your money back for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, ive been doing some research on it and as of right now the korg is looking really good, as for the akai i havent seen any information or videos that pursuay me to wait, we'll see. maybe i could compose a 12oz theme song or somthing doesnt deto or any of the other 12ozers work with music software like fl studios,protools or reason?, thats a whole nother thread though.

Guest spectr
yea, ive been doing some research on it and as of right now the korg is looking really good, as for the akai i havent seen any information or videos that pursuay me to wait, we'll see. maybe i could compose a 12oz theme song or somthing doesnt deto or any of the other 12ozers work with music software like fl studios,protools or reason?, thats a whole nother thread though.

its all about logic.. though i havent had a chance to really fuck with protools that much.

Guest spectr

well just get a copy of logic for pc then. i can't run logic on my mac right now since it is not working properly and just collecting dust on top of a giant kilm that is just collecting dust. but i have used logic for pc before its not all that bad a bit dated now, but still a dated version of logic is still better then most other things on the market.

and yeah kaos pads are where its at. i am planning on getting one once my boy makes it out to cali with my tables..