I hate fat animal lovers

trackstand

Some fat woman with a dog, a leash and lymphoma is trying to make me pay a vet bill because my two inherently outdoor cats where sitting outside of the house, which they always do with little to no problem, and comes her dog charging at them. They fight back and her dog who is sufficently bigger in size gets scratched in the eye. I answer the door to this woman in tears because my "unruley cats assaulted her dog". Now I told her it isn't my problem and if she could rear her animal better and walk away nothing would've happened. Now she's telling me how she has cancer and this and that... If I don't pay some $200 dollar slip she says she will have the city take my cats fuck her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ohhhh that sucks. if she does report you to animal control..you may have to get your pets quarantined for rabies. which would end up costing alot more..

i'm not sure since her dog went on your porch...

but if you did have to get them quanartined, you may be better off just paying the 200$

I thought this was gonna be about people who make love to fat animals...

Even after that let down I can tell you that my extensive knowledge of the People's Court says that if her dog attacked your cats on your property then there's nothing she can do. Dogs and cats fight. It was her responsability as a pet owner to keep her dog away from your cats, in as much as cats just don't bum rush dogs on the street.