becuse no one else cares enough about me to do it for me

malca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright... im about to disclose some questionable shit...I worked at a market and routinely threw away flowers. After a while i started just bringing them home. I would have like 5 dozen roses and all other types of flowers all over my place. If i could get free flowers i would do it all over.

they make shit feel clean and nice.

i dont know

i love em, and i have alot of people that care about me. this is something i do for myself, hence the whole point of the thread, but apparently, someone wants to be mean to me.

I always kept a bunch on my window sill. A real sharp girl out of nowhere at the bar came up and told me that she liked my flowers...that she has been watching me... then walked away. I didnt know what to think actually i thought she was the police or something. Turns out she lived a building over. When I went up in her place i could see directly into mine. We been friends ever since.

Todays payday spoils:

-Kurt Vonnegut: A Man Without a Country. Because Kurt writes well and I'd like to know more about him as a person.

-Punk Planet:Jul/Aug2006 Issue. Because my friend has some articles running in there.

-Juxtapoz:Aug2006 Issue. Because I figured I might as well finally buy one of these fucking magazines. Apparently 'art & culture' means 't-shirts and cellphones' in some other language. Also- 85% of all contemporary 'surrealists' shit looks the same to me: half-assed Dali meets Betty Boop in a Russian propaganda poster with a gold frame. Then Something 'wicker'. Chet Zar is cool, though.

Re: becuse i am an awsome person

yes 1988. They have only jerky. The real deal, not the kind you buy from the gas station. They have ostrich, fish, everything. its 3 hours away from where i am, in big bear .

I found the website and am commencing to order. I'll probably forget I ordered and then I'll be gassed up again when it gets here... So i just did two awesome things for myself in one fell swoop... Thanks

Oh and anytime I get flowers I forget to water them and they die.

Re: becuse i am an awsome person

I found the website and am commencing to order. I'll probably forget I ordered and then I'll be gassed up again when it gets here... So i just did two awesome things for myself in one fell swoop... Thanks

Oh and anytime I get flowers I forget to water them and they die.

You gotta get the $34 bag, the 10 dollar bag is a joke. its like an appetizer or for a baby.

Todays payday spoils:

-Kurt Vonnegut: A Man Without a Country. Because Kurt writes well and I'd like to know more about him as a person.

-Punk Planet:Jul/Aug2006 Issue. Because my friend has some articles running in there.

-Juxtapoz:Aug2006 Issue. Because I figured I might as well finally buy one of these fucking magazines. Apparently 'art & culture' means 't-shirts and cellphones' in some other language. Also- 85% of all contemporary 'surrealists' shit looks the same to me: half-assed Dali meets Betty Boop in a Russian propaganda poster with a gold frame. Then Something 'wicker'. Chet Zar is cool, though.

i love reading kurt vonnegut

Archived